Trim's journey from 30st down to ...

important question trims is have you been a good girl ? :)

important question trims is have you been a good girl ? :)

Been good for the most part lol. I'd say 80/20 not weighed in tho yet coz I wanna do it when I know I've been 100%. Back on it good and proper now I'm better :)

How you doing Hun? X

Been good for the most part lol. I'd say 80/20 not weighed in tho yet coz I wanna do it when I know I've been 100%. Back on it good and proper now I'm better :) How you doing Hun? X

I've been 100% in terms of no sugar and staying within calories for 13 days (not counting today). Took it to the edge calorie wise twice (Saturday and yesterday) but exercise has been excellent.

Im just frustrated how much weight I put on in last 2 weeks of November and December!! But I guess if it took me 6weeks to put it on its going to take me 6weeks to get it off *rolls eyes*

Well done for mostly sticking to plan - that's a good effort :)

I've been 100% in terms of no sugar and staying within calories for 13 days (not counting today). Took it to the edge calorie wise twice (Saturday and yesterday) but exercise has been excellent. Im just frustrated how much weight I put on in last 2 weeks of November and December!! But I guess if it took me 6weeks to put it on its going to take me 6weeks to get it off *rolls eyes* Well done for mostly sticking to plan - that's a good effort :)

Good on ya! You're doing so well! Keep up the good work! It's annoying isn't it when you let it go for even just a short time and the weight just flies bk on but takes forever to get back off! You're doing great tho Hun!

I could have been better but defo could have been worse! Just taking it 1 day at a time.

Do you use a gadget to track the cals you burn or do you just add it yourself? :)

I use MFP (my fitness pal) I love that app. You can even scan in barcodes and it auto populates calories and nutritional values - although you do have to be careful that you've put the right quantity in.

To be honest my weight gain in last half November / December wasn't even me binging or not exercising or making bad choices (although did have 15 days off gym and did nothing on weekends which is around 4lbs of the gain!). I went out 37 days out of 45 and drunk / ate out on all of them. Looking back the only thing I could do differently is only have 1 course at dinners / lunches which is incredibly hard if it's a 3 course set menu, not drink wine and have just vodka and slimline mixers and not have any sweet Christmas goodies.

But to be honest I'm never going to do that. I had an amazing time!!!! It took me 6 weeks to put on and I reckon will take me 6 weeks to get off. It's not ideal putting on that much but I understand why it happened, I never felt out of control and Jan 2nd I was back on it like a saint with 100% focus. I think that's the key - not letting it spiral any further!!

What day do you weigh in ? I am so bloody glad it's the weekend!!!

I use MFP (my fitness pal) I love that app. You can even scan in barcodes and it auto populates calories and nutritional values - although you do have to be careful that you've put the right quantity in. To be honest my weight gain in last half November / December wasn't even me binging or not exercising or making bad choices (although did have 15 days off gym and did nothing on weekends which is around 4lbs of the gain!). I went out 37 days out of 45 and drunk / ate out on all of them. Looking back the only thing I could do differently is only have 1 course at dinners / lunches which is incredibly hard if it's a 3 course set menu, not drink wine and have just vodka and slimline mixers and not have any sweet Christmas goodies. But to be honest I'm never going to do that. I had an amazing time!!!! It took me 6 weeks to put on and I reckon will take me 6 weeks to get off. It's not ideal putting on that much but I understand why it happened, I never felt out of control and Jan 2nd I was back on it like a saint with 100% focus. I think that's the key - not letting it spiral any further!! What day do you weigh in ? I am so bloody glad it's the weekend!!!

Must admit I love MFP too! I recently put in a load of recipes so it's much quicker to add to my diary now.

Like you say Hun you had a good time and enjoyed yourself but then got straight back on it. Can't say fairer than that at Xmas time! It's there to be enjoyed!

6 weeks will fly by and you have got off to a cracking start! You are very dedicated and motivated! It spurs me on reading your posts :)

I used to weigh in on Fridays but then I found if over indulge at the weekend. So now I weigh in on Mondays. How about u?

Im with you there Hun! Thrilled it's the weekend. My car konked out last night tho so that's a pain in the bum. Still going to enjoy my weekend tho :) u got anything nice planned? :)

Right so yesterday wasn't the best day, what with craziness at work and cars breaking down. But I stuck to my meal plan and the day went as follows...

Breakfast - porridge & honey

Mid morn - banana

Lunch - beans on toast

Dinner - poached trout, new potatoes and roasted veg (courgette, pepper, tomatoes & mushroom)

Eve snack - muller light yogurt & a handful of grapes.

All that = 1689 cals (my allowance is 2400)

Right so yesterday wasn't the best day, what with craziness at work and cars breaking down. But I stuck to my meal plan and the day went as follows... Breakfast - porridge & honey Mid morn - banana Lunch - beans on toast Dinner - poached trout, new potatoes and roasted veg (courgette, pepper, tomatoes & mushroom) Eve snack - muller light yogurt & a handful of grapes. All that = 1689 cals (my allowance is 2400)
that's a brill day! Well done :)
Car breaking down is at least 3 biscuits worth of stress :/

Hope you manage to get it sorted xx

Ps. I realise I fancy Anton Briggs :D (puta mala flaca) !!! Xx

I was just thinking that! Looks fab food wise, well done.

Car breaking down is rubbish. I was going to weigh on Mondays for exactly the same reason you said but work are all doing weightloss challenge and weighing Friday's. But I faced up to the scales last Monday and that was my start point so might keep having a sneaky look on Monday to keep my weekend in check.

Nothing planned at all apart from gym and sofa / tv / sleeping. Most of the time I am a bit of a party girl, part and parcel of city life I think so I LOVE weekends like this :)

that's a brill day! Well done :) Car breaking down is at least 3 biscuits worth of stress :/ Hope you manage to get it sorted xx Ps. I realise I fancy Anton Briggs :D (puta mala flaca) !!! Xx

LOL defo at least 3 biscuits worth ;) ooh yeah anton is nice! I think it's the musician in him that helps :)

Just seen ur loss...well done Hun x

I was just thinking that! Looks fab food wise, well done. Car breaking down is rubbish. I was going to weigh on Mondays for exactly the same reason you said but work are all doing weightloss challenge and weighing Friday's. But I faced up to the scales last Monday and that was my start point so might keep having a sneaky look on Monday to keep my weekend in check. Nothing planned at all apart from gym and sofa / tv / sleeping. Most of the time I am a bit of a party girl, part and parcel of city life I think so I LOVE weekends like this :)

Thanks Hun. I really enjoyed my meals and felt full too :)

That's good that your work lot are all on it too :) good support/motivation. Can't hurt having a sneaky Monday WI. If it does the job why not!

Ooh a nice chilled out weekend sounds heaven!! I'd love to live in London for a bit. I bet it's a great experience and like you say, a none stop party :) I have friends down there but rarely get to visit anymore.

Enjoy your chill out time :)

Morning C xx How has your weekend been? Xx

It's been good ta Hun. Went to a friends party last night & just having a chill out day today.

How's ur wkend going? X

Good luck for weigh in tomo trims, check in to let us know how you get on x

Back