Trim's journey from 30st down to ...

So today has been good! I've stuck to my plan again...

Brunch - beans and poached egg on toast

Dinner - chicken, mash & veg (broccoli, peas, parsnip & carrot)

Snacks - banana, muller light & a foxes classic choc bar (oops)

= 1877cals

So today has been good! I've stuck to my plan again... Brunch - beans and poached egg on toast Dinner - chicken, mash & veg (broccoli, peas, parsnip & carrot) Snacks - banana, muller light & a foxes classic choc bar (oops) = 1877cals

This is setting you up nicely for tomorrow .. Exciting!

First weigh in today!

I've lost 8lbs!!!! I'm happy with that! I know being bigger I prob should/could have lost more for my first wi but I'm still chuffed with it!!! :) onwards & downwards on the scales now lol!
X

First weigh in today! I've lost 8lbs!!!! I'm happy with that! I know being bigger I prob should/could have lost more for my first wi but I'm still chuffed with it!!! :) onwards & downwards on the scales now lol! X

That's an amazing loss!! Over half a stone already! Well done you :)

I'm chuffed for you too :) xxxx

8lbs is AMAZING!!! well done you xx

Thank you very much! I'm so pleased :)

how's your day been? Xx

It's been good ya Hun. Busy with work and that but good :)

I have had a kit Kat chunky tho:-( but I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep about it lol!

How's ur day been chick? Xx

It's been good ya Hun. Busy with work and that but good :) I have had a kit Kat chunky tho:-( but I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep about it lol! How's ur day been chick? Xx

Great diet wise but not life wise!! Totm and cystitis :(

1 kit kat won't make a difference :D xxx

Great diet wise but not life wise!! Totm and cystitis :( 1 kit kat won't make a difference :D xxx

Oh no Hun! That's no fun at all! Hope you feel better soon! Cystitis is horrible!

Yay to the great diet part :)

Meant to say, cheers for the simply be code! I'm defo gonna use that (after pay day lol). I begrudge buying clothes at the size I am now but I can't keep wearing the same stuff! Need to get some new bits x

Today's meals go as follows...

Breakfast - apple

Lunch - chicken sandwich & hoola hoops

Dinner - baked salmon fillet & stir fried veggies

Snacks - yogurt, banana, crackers x 3

Today's meals go as follows... Breakfast - apple Lunch - chicken sandwich & hoola hoops Dinner - baked salmon fillet & stir fried veggies Snacks - yogurt, banana, crackers x 3

I was in a grump earlier so read and ran :/

This is an excellent day! Well done! 6 more days like this and you'll have another great loss :)

It feels good to be good doesn't it :) xx

Oh no Hun! That's no fun at all! Hope you feel better soon! Cystitis is horrible! Yay to the great diet part :) Meant to say, cheers for the simply be code! I'm defo gonna use that (after pay day lol). I begrudge buying clothes at the size I am now but I can't keep wearing the same stuff! Need to get some new bits x

That code worked for me but then I tried it from another account and it said my account wasn't eligible :(

Let me know if it works or not, if it doesn't I have a 20% off code I can give you. It all helps :) xx

Hun have pmd you :) x

Hey Hun. Yday was good thanks. I hadn't even seen this when I text you! Great minds eh? Lol! Xx
lol you text me not that long after I sent this :)

Have a good Friday :) any nice plans for the weekend? Xx

There will be no wi tomorrow. I've had a bad week/weekend so don't see the point of weighing in and upsetting myself. Just gonna attempt to draw a line under it and keep going!

I have been dealing with quite a few things lately and my emotions got the better of me and sure enough I turned to my old habit... Food! But I'm hoping that taking 1 day at a time I will start to break that cycle! It sickens me to think Ive allowed food to control me all this time!

Here's to day 1...again!

Back