Trixtabells weightloss emprium.

Trixtabella

Hey,

I though I would start myself a diary just so I can track where I am :) You will have to excuse me I am no journalist when it comes to writing.

So I am Trix and I am 26, I have done various diets, including cambridge, ww and CCing before the only one if I am honest which worked for me and got me to a size 12 :eek: was CCing.

I am back on the CCing and making sure I combine it with the gym 6 times a week and walking to and from work.

It seems to be paying off, my first weigh in I lost 7lbs and weighed myself this morning and another 4lbs off.

I have been reading through peoples progress and I feel inspired so whenever I fancy some chocolate or a chesse sandwich I spend 10 minutes reading the sucess storys and it helps me stay on track.

I will keep coming back and updating when I remeber and if any of you fabulous people have any hits and tips feel free to post

Good luck! I'm sure you'll be back in the size 12's before you know it !!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun,

you will be fine over here with us. We used to be a very small group, but it seems to grow bigger every week!

Good luck hun xx :D

Good luck :)

Thanks everyone :) Makes me feel loads better.

I have become rather ill this week and then urge is there just to grab a bag of cookies and some milk and wallow in bed on my own but so far I have managed to resist the urge.

Sorry you're ill. You should have the old classic of grapes next to you at all times!! :D

Hope you're OK? Make sure you drink plenty :)

I can't even get those down, I have however come home from work after knocking over on of my advisors cups of coffee all over myself.

Hello,

So I have had a bad week, been quite ill and the only think I have really been able to eat and keep down is frozen yogurt. So as you can imagine I was dreading getting on the scales this morning. No exercise and lots of frozen desert, well I managed to loose 1lbs.

However I am really bored spent 3 days in bed listening to the tour de france which was nice but I found that I was missing the gym.

Yesterday I managed to eat some normal food and keep it down, my lovely boyfriend made me a turkey tikka massala which was nice.
I will venture for an egg sandwich this morning :)

Anyway I hope all you have had a better week than myself.

Get well soon! Well done on the loss :)

Sorry you're feeling crappy. Great news on loosing a pound though. Thats great considering you have been so ill :)

Thanks ladies, I am looking to get a cheeky bit of zumba in later at home :) feeling a bit better. However still waiting for ears to pop back.

Back