Trouble with my image

sadie l

I lost 4 stone on SW ( but 1 back on) but don't feel any different from when I was 4 stone heavier It frustrates me because I wanna feel good but I don't! Does anyone else feel like this? X

When I was 11stonr I felt just as ugly and horrible as when I was 16 stone...I do wonder sometimes if I will ever be happy enough (probably not). I lost 31lbs and couldn't tell the difference at all, out on 7.5lbs on holiday last week and I feel really fat after that...so I guess I must have felt a bit lighter but as for how I looked, I felt it was the same. No one that doesn't know I'm dieting has noticed the loss either, including family, friends and OH. Maybe it takes a while for it to sink in :)

Think wellness not weight loss. Do you only make good food choices when you are trying to lose weight? This could lead to rebound weight gain if you go back to your old habits once you’ve reached your goal. “You have to eat every day, so why not eat better every day?” advises

Good luck my friend

I'm glad im not the only one, when my friends tell me I look good but I say I don't feel it and don't want them to think I'm attention seeker, I am genuinely a healthy eater, i put the stone on within a year so not to bad xx

I totally understand. I find it difficult to celebrate any successes because I'm fat! Maybe try thinking about why you want/wanted to lose weight - what are your reasons? Make sure the reasons are all about YOU! Understanding your reasons might help you feel good. xxx

Back