True Blood addiction

I will succeed!!!
Ok, so I bought the True Blood DVD box set on Saturday as I love Vampire based books and films etc and OMG it's amazing!

I've already watched 9 of the episodes and not sure what I'll do when season 2 starts as don't have sky! Argh!

I had messed up dreams about blood last night, but other than that loving it :)

Bit rude and graphic, but the acting, plot and cute guys are well worth it!

Anyone else loving it? xx

Big fan, but I think season two has already aired on tv, so must be comng to DVD soon enough.

Unless I'm wrong, I'm waiting for season 3 to come on tv!

Just checked, and it's due June 2010 WOOHOO!!

I am absolutely loving this, Wednesday evenings can't get here quick enough!

know i have already posted it on the book recommendation thread here but incase people miss it there i will put it here too for the true blood fans!

the book people website is doing all 8 true blood books for 8.99 they cost about a fiver each usually so this is a HUGE saving!

X

glad to help! oh and if anyone else wants them enter PDNOV for free delivery too! sorry 4got 2 look up the free delivery code and share it with you all before!

X

I'm loving this too. I can't get enough of Stephen Mayer....drool!

It's much better than Twilight, I don't see the attraction with that at all. To me it's like Twilight is aimed at teens and early 20's whilst True Blood is aimed more at, well....grown ups...lol.

Well I have to say that it is pure FILTH and.................I love it (not the filth of course, the story :rolleyes:)!! when is season 2 on DVD - have to have it

xxx

Back