TRUE WEIGHT ANYONE? ..................... YEP!!!

dukannotsofatty

Gold Member
I DID IT.........I DID IT..........I DID IT...........I DID IT..........I DID IT.........I DID IT.........I DID IT.........I DID IT........I DID IT

After 355 days on the Dukan Diet, thru Christmas and Easter binges, thru hormonal changes and with lots of support and motivation from my Family and MM friends, I have reached my true weight target of 11st 7lb. I actually weighed in at 11st 6½lb so a total loss of 6st 7¾lb.

I raised my arms in triumph and promptly burst into tears LOL......such a relief...and then the scary bit. What to do next?

I celebrated with an Apple with my breakfast and after a bit of self persuasion I had half my cheese allowance with my lunch. Can't have the bread as I haven't got any wholemeal bread in the freezer.

OMG I can't believe it, I really really can't believe that I actually achieved my target, I am no longer overweight, I am 'normal' I've dropped 5 dress sizes, and am the lowest I have been in 21 years.

:bliss: :winner:

Omg!!! Fantastic karin that's so good to hear well done and good luck in conso xxxx

Thank you Col. Keep grinning to myself, LOL. Good job I'm only sat at home, people would think I'm loopy LOL.

thank you. It really is the best diet in the whole world, and soooo worth all the hard work. xx

thank you Petal. I like helping people, we all quite often know something that others need to know LOL.

Well done you....What an achievement !!!! :)
hope you are very proud of your self because you certainly should be.

thanks MB, yes I am proud, very. Taken me a long time to get her, but only a year on Dukan. x

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

files

thank you. I keep saying thank you and it doesn't seem enough, but really I mean it, thank you all for your comments

Are you sure you mean thank you lol xxx awwwww so so deserve it Karin xxxx

Well done!!

Yep definitely mean Thank you............from the bottom of my toes to the tip of my nose LOL...xxxx

Oh Karin - what fabulous news! I never doubted you would get there. Congratulations!

Karin, when I saw your pic on FB I was soooo happy, you look like a completely different woman - years younger and sooo happy in yourself..... WELL DONE on sticking with it lovely lady, sure you will pick your way through conso with ease...... HUGE CONGRATULATIONS xxxxxx

Back