truffles

just off to do mine now not long had a soup though 1st pack of the day mind think will try toffee/walnut or butterscotch decision decisions Kath how many did 1/2 pack make ????

just off to do mine now not long had a soup though 1st pack of the day mind think will try toffee/walnut or butterscotch decision decisions Kath how many did 1/2 pack make ????

Mmm you get such lovely flavours on Cambridge! I've pinched another of my hubby's old Choc ones from his leftover cambridge supply :D

Well I added a bit too much water as I forgot it was just half a pack :eek: so mine may not work properly as they were a bit toooo soft. But they made about 6 smallish ones :)

just had 1/2 butterscotch pack made into 6 truffles yummmm

just had 1/2 butterscotch pack made into 6 truffles yummmm
Mmmm butterscotch, I love butterscotch!

I've just finished my choc ones they were lovely :D

Think I'm making mine a bit too watery though. When you make the paste what consistency is it? Does it pour off the spoon at all?

no mine are pretty thick make it like cake mix

Ive just made some ready for when I get home from work this afternoon, thats if my DH doesnt get there first!!

They looked yummy

I am sorry to say I really did not like the choc ones :confused:

I am going to try another flavour tonight.

I left them in the freezer for 50 mins and they were a bit stodgy is this right?

I am sorry to say I really did not like the choc ones :confused:

I am going to try another flavour tonight.

I left them in the freezer for 50 mins and they were a bit stodgy is this right?

Think they should be a bit hard...but not sure, mine are usually hard but get soft pretty quick as they come out the freezer.

I made some last night..caramel coffee - I used a caramel pack and added some coffee granules and they were quite nice, I did half a pack of caramel and half a pack of choc..very yummy :D

Back