Try again to say Hi!

deblindsay

Think I posted in the wrong place before so will try again to introduce myself..:eek:

Hello,

I'm Debbie and I'm 43 years old....have been yo-yoing for about half of those years! Have been looking around the site and decided to join. I'm not attending any slimming world groups yet but have all the books and am following the plan. Look forward to meeting everyone on the site and hope to lose about 3 stone :rolleyes:.

Thanks

Deb x

Hi Debbie, im also 43 & have been dieting on & off for years, i did get to goal about 10yrs ago with ww but i could not maintain as was always hungry, i love sw because of all i can eat but my weight loss is very slow if not at all! goodluck. we can do this x

Hi Debbie ~ hope you enjoy food optimising with the help of this forum .... I think everyone's lovely on here, hope you find the same! Looking forward to "seeing" your progress on here! Best o'luck'n'stuff to you!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your weight loss.

Welcome Debbie!! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and following SW! It's the best thing I've ever done!! No more need for yoyo dieting, just healthy eating with some treats thrown in so no more hungry moments or feelings of deprivation!! I've converted lots of the girls in work!! A few WW followers have now thrown in the towel and have come over to the bright side!!LOL!X

Hi Debbie and welcome. SW is fab. Good luck with with your weight loss and i hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi Debbie - welcome to the forum.
I can't get to class regularly at the momemt, and must say that this forum is a real lifesaver. Lots of support, information and ideas - available 24 hours a day. Best of luck on your SW journey xx

Welcome, you will find everything you need on here everyone is so supportive :) Good luck xx

Hello and welcome xxx

Hi everyone,
Sorry haven't replied sooner, haven't been able to get to pc as it's school hols and I've been working.
Thank you all so much for your wonderful welcomes, really spurs me on.
I'm going to go back to group on Monday as I've realised there are several different times available!!!
Good luck to all of you ann thanks for the support x

Back