TRY TRY TRY AGAIN!

jo ghirl

hi peeps...glad i found this site as i am really really struggling to drop this weight:mad:...got to my goal weight on ww few years back but have put it all back on plus more:sigh:been on and off diet constantly since then ....really getting me down now..starting to get knee joint pain and am constantly lethargic and i know its mostly to do with my sugar coated diet:(i have also been back and forward to ww classes but i find them too boring and repetitive+grudge paying to get weighed just to be told..youve gained!!anyway i hope to get and hopefully give some support and maybe even make some friends along the way :) cheers .. jo

Hi Jo,

Welcome to MiniMins...not sure where you want this post to be as it was in the PCOS forum...I have moved it here to WW and left a re-direct from the PCOS forum.

I see in your post you have done WW so thought it might of been the WW forum you wanted to post in?

Good luck on your weight loss journey and if you need any help please ask.

thank you so much mini for moving my post! i am just finding my way around her..really appreciate all your support jo x

:grouphugg: :happy096:

Hello Jo Welcome :D A hug and a bravo for starting :)
Im a yoyoer through comfort/bordum eating and have lost and gained 14+ stone in chuncks of 3-4 stone of the last 5-6 years.....In 2006 I was 18lbs from goal I began ww this time on 1st March 106lbs away from goal :( so you are not alone.
This time I had a few months break and it was my last shot before a gastric Band........I have WW as my life plan now in week 6,lost 1st 0.5lb in 5 weeks.
The way any plan as you know will work for you is being n the right head space and finding out by digging deep emotionally why we turn to food......

I wish you lots of luck come join my Christmas Countdown challenge

link:
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers/143605-christmas-countdown-challenge-38-week-christmas-challenge.html

a little fun but only 37 weeks :eek: lol xxx

hi size 102b!thanks so much for your warm welcome and support...you are doing so well 1 stone!!! go girl!! i would love to join your xmas challenge! and yes bored=eat...fed up =eat.... stressed = eat ...etc etc!...if only we could always totally control our emotions ....what does 102b mean? lol j x

Ji Jo its size102b size 10 to be ;) lol

Its hard for people to see that comfort eating isnt greed isnt it its an addiction and one thats hard as we need food to live.
Its great here its like a place that everyone knows how you feel and they dont judge,Mini doesnt allow bullying and is straight onto it (Minis the site owner)
Yes join the challenge its a goal and it keeps us focused you'll see other challenges too the monthly ones are good.
A good tip if you dont know click on USER CP left hand top on blue line that will take you to posts that you have replied to,I use it ll the time as I still get lost lol
PM (private message) me if you need anything ok :D xx

oh rite...size 10 to be...silly me..thats a good one!i know i hate it when you are classed as "greedy" in this society if u even glance at a bar of chocolate! which is my main downfall by the way....chocolate n cakes!i just cannot resist it...i find myself buying ww 1point cakes and end up eatin the whole lot in one sitting!i totally love this site already....have joined your xmas challenge...hope ive put post on the right page...will record my weigh in every monday...just started monday there...how do u get the weight loss ticker on your page and the emotons? thanks again 102b! j x

Hi your in :)

Ticker ok click on someone elses then it will take you to the link to make your own it may say put password in but thats for that persons you clicked on.
When you have made yours its quiet easy :rolleyes: lol then copy the bb code come back to minis and go into the user cp and go down on the left hand side and click edit signature at that you paste into the signature the tracker and if you want other things click save and it should come on x
Faces/emotions where you are typing theres lil faces click on them where you need one if you click more it opens a little box with loads and loads,dont put too many as it wont aloow you but they are great :) xx

Hi and welcome to the forum, this is a great place for help and motivation, the weight watchers diet is a great diet to be on, I was like you ate for any reason, when I was bored and depressed etc. etc., on other diets I use to get up in the morning, and feel terrible that I couldn't eat certain foods, and never really lasted on those diets, I look at the weight watcher diet as a lifestyle change and I can eat anything I want as long as it is in my daily points. Don't think of the amount you have to lose, just take it one day at a time or one pound at a time and you will get there, that what I have done since I started 8 months ago. (with a weight lose of 6 stone and 2 lbs) Make sure you track everything you eat this is a great help and make zero pointed soup for when you get hungry and don't forget to drink plenty of water with no added sugar squash as water I think is boring after a while. I was like you 8 months ago, so believe me I know where you are coming from, if you ever need any help just pm me about anything, good luck and let me know how you get on.

Back