Trying a fresh!

Omg! I chased my college application earlier this week and it turned out it had not been passed to the relevant dept which is why I hadn't heard... So I went in for a chat and to show my portfolio this morning and they have agreed by my potential and determination to accept me on the course!!!!! Wooooah!
So I start on Monday! I can't get the smile off my face!

Well done on the STS hun. Fantasic news about getting into college I hope it goes well for you xx

Thanks ladies! So excited!
I'm going to do Art Foundation (pre degree), which is a year then go on to do a degree! Been planning for a couple of years and now its all a reality! I just know I have a chance now to make a fresh start and work doing something I really want to do!
I'm so thrilled!!!!
Xx

Brilliant. I graduated in July (I was a very mature student!!) I'm very proud of my achievements this year. My husband walked out on us and I managed to complete and pass my degree whilst working full time and with four kids ..... Good luck and enjoy it xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Brilliant. I graduated in July (I was a very mature student!!) I'm very proud of my achievements this year. My husband walked out on us and I managed to complete and pass my degree whilst working full time and with four kids ..... Good luck and enjoy it xx

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well you are an inspiration! Amazing! I hope I can do that well :)
Xx

Hey you, bit pokey today - sat on the ground in the park for a couple of hours earlier, so I'm a bit stiff and hurty now..
Taking medicinal alcohol this eve!
How's yours going? How's those new drugs?
X

Ooooo sitting on the ground wont have helped :-(

For now they are taking the edge off slightly but my back still keeps going into spasm - you just reminded me my next one is due lol

Silly - I may have to start carrying a chair with me! Lol
Glad they are taking the edge off, but rubbish your back still being a beast :(
I'm still waiting for a blooming follow up appt.. Shall call them this week.., if I remember among the madness of college! X

Make sure you do hun as sometimes theyre not in any hurry to get us sorted. I got the all clear from my mammogram so thats one less thing to worry about.

Just hope my MRI appt comes through quick. x

That's really good news on the mammogram Sheila :) x
I will give them a call this week and see what the state of play is.. I know the processes take time, but they ought to have sent me an appointment by now!

Decided to go for a fast day today, as though I usually do Mondays, I think I will need all my strength to get through day 1 at college tomorrow.!
Think I may do Tuesday or Wednesday as well then..

I couldnt fast your a better woman than me lol. I like my food too much :D Good luck with your first day hun I hope it goes well.

Yeah deffo chase them up your right they do have processes but at least you will know where your at once you speak to them

Oh I'm useless today - the fast went all wrong and I got hungry and hadn't started v well :( will perhaps so tues and Thursday instead I think:( pah!

Thanks for the luck - will need it!

I've done a bit of homework.. I hope it's ok!

Getting a bit nervous... I think I will feel very very old! The majority will be 18/19 I think... And it's a class of 66 and I'm walking in two weeks late... Slightly scary, but I have to get over it! Hee hee! X

Could be some shaky drawings tomorrow! Lolx

Amazing day at college AND I've managed to fast and not feel too wobbly!

Back