Trying a fresh!

It was ace! Can't believe I get to do this five days a week and I loved every minute!
On the down side my back is utterly killing me :( typical :( I do not want it to have an impact on this course!
Shall be calling hospital to chase them ASAP
Xx

Oh no :-( I hope its not too long before you hear something it would be a shame for it to interfere with something your gonna love x

Great news about your first day.
Definitely chase up the hospital! Well done fasting too, I was rubbish today :( Try again tomorrow x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know Texty, I do NOT want it to interfere:( ramped up the meds today, and I ran a bath for the kids, but as I was being ignored by them - I jumped in instead (but apparently a parent in the bath is far more inviting than being nagged to get in! )- so though not relaxing as such it definitely helped so I will do it daily if I have to! I will call I will:) reminder set!

Fast was quite easy actually as so busy- had a bread roll and cup of veg boullion (12 whole calories!)for lunch and a sausage and some roast veg for dinner..
Good luck tomo LoveIsAVerb :)

I can't sleep as my mind is buzzing with excitement!!!! X

Great news about your first day.
Definitely chase up the hospital! Well done fasting too, I was rubbish today :( Try again tomorrow x

Stay positive :) new day tomorrow x

Well I have had an ok fast day this week, one attempt failed big, ad today failed mildly.. By about 150cal :(
Really not expecting a loss again this week.. Hey ho..
College has been a whirl wind so I'm not gonna give myself a hard time!
Wi tomorrow and a new week to follow :)x

Well.. STS again! 140.2lb so technically a 0.2lb gain, but I'm ignoring that technicality! Ha!
I'm happy with that tbh, I've needed every ounce of energy this week and can't wait to chill over the weekend.
New week, new focus :)
Xx

Omg, I've been run over by a bus in my sleep!! Exhausted and got to go deliver the daughter to gym. I dislike 9am on a Saturday!

Gonna be a sw queen today.. I need to get my head back in the game as I've been all over lately.. Fasts going well but I need to improve my chances With the bits In between too.

Not a great start at I've eaten a malted milk biscuit:(

Think I'm gonna aim for red today- hubby home tonight from two weeks away so I am thinking steak:) yummmmmmmo!

Lol the bus must have done a double hit - I feel like ive gone 10 rounds with Tyson during the night. OH was drunk and was all over the bed, I cant wake him when hes like that so I had the edge of the bed until he got up this morning grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Awww I hope you enjoy your meal tonight hun xx

Ha ha! I love my OH but I do love having the bed to myself.. Always funny when he comes home from being away as I can't sleep diagonally!

Been to see some splendid acrobatics with the kids this eve.. Bns chips now in the oven and steak on soon :)x

Was lovely- sooooo made the most of today as I feel like I've been rubbish all week! Steak and bns chips was amazeeeee :)

Tomorrow I'm cooking mega roast for the family of 10:) my bro and gf due a baby in a month so thought would be nice to get everyone together post summer.. Got pork AND beef and may cook both... Yummmmmmm! X

Happy Sunday everyone. I'm doing a roast beef dinner, first time in months :)
How do you make sw gravy? ( I probably should've asked sooner lol) x

Only just seen this sorry!!!
In afraid my gravy was far from sw!! But if doing sw I generally use granules stuff made as directed and you can have a few tbsps for not too many syns..

I did pork for 10 and blackberry and apple crumble ( foraged from field and neighbours garden)
Fasting tomorrow for sure xx

I've had a really good fast day today :) been über busy at college making Lino prints and not stopped.. Dinner of chicken and veg was satisfying too
:)
Hope everyone on a good day too x

I know I shouldn't but the scales say. 9st13.4 today :) so pleased! Just got to keep it up til Friday :)

Back