Trying a fresh!

Aiming for an excellent sw day today!

Breakfast - banana and tea
Lunch- super free veg soup
Dinner - pasta and free veg sauce with cheese (a)

Snacks - black coffee and apple, oops - Dutch pastry thing my neighbours brought back from hols!(8)

Last edited:
Oooh sounds like you're going great guns missy!! I've been rubbish this week but managed to stick to sw today, fast day tomorrow :) x

Sent from my eye phone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Oooh sounds like you're going great guns missy!! I've been rubbish this week but managed to stick to sw today, fast day tomorrow :) x

I'm trying!! So hard having gone from house wife to full time student! I am so tried all the time!!
Good luck for fast ;) me too today.. Just had my stock soup and two crackers ! Lolx

Today fast..

Breakfast - tea (15)
Snack - ALDI bar (70)
Lunch - Swiss bouillon(12) two crackers (70)
Snack - tea (15) coffee
Dinner - chicken breast and veg

Thank you, fast went well, although I keep getting headaches so I'm upping my water intake. I put 1/2 on at wi which isn't too bad considering! I will do my monthly measurements in the morning to see if I've lost inches instead, so far I've lost 14 overall :)
Here's to a good week ahead x

Wooooo! 1lb off!
First time under ten stone for about 8 years! Yay! 3-6 more to get rid of and I'm where I wanna be :)
Hurrah! Xx

Thank you, fast went well, although I keep getting headaches so I'm upping my water intake. I put 1/2 on at wi which isn't too bad considering! I will do my monthly measurements in the morning to see if I've lost inches instead, so far I've lost 14 overall :)
Here's to a good week ahead x

Ooh, not good on the headaches - def up the fluid.. I've been having veg bouillon powder in water for lunch on fast days- seems to help the fluid intake too :)
Half on is nothing, you'll have it off in no time:) and 14 off overall is a stone so that's fantastic:) well done you xx

Thank you :) Feeling more positive now. I measured myself and have lost another inch, 15 inches overall and a stone in weight :) I'm very happy with that. I'll try the veg boullion x

Thank you :) Feeling more positive now. I measured myself and have lost another inch, 15 inches overall and a stone in weight :) I'm very happy with that. I'll try the veg boullion x

Glad you're feeling more positive :) that's ace on the inch front:)!! It's amazing how different it makes you feel!
Well done you x

Fasting today! So need it after yesterday's bread fest! I was out Saturday night and was just soooooo tired yesterday but I made the most amazing chicken roast dinner which sorted me out eventually!
Back to college and back to fasting today :)

Glad you're feeling more positive :) that's ace on the inch front:)!! It's amazing how different it makes you feel!
Well done you x

Thank you, hope you're fast and college went well. My day was not good today, food wise was ok though :) x

Thank you, hope you're fast and college went well. My day was not good today, food wise was ok though :) x

Hey hope you have a better day today :) x

Evening hun well done on the loss this week whoop - sounds like uni is going great too xx

Well hello there:)
Thanks lady, getting there! College is amazing! So the right decision :) xx

Stinky rotten cold even though I've been taking echinacea and vitamin c.. Think I missed a day or two:(
As a result I've eaten rubbish today but might fast tomo as my second day..
Already in bed with a book on Green Architecture swatting up.. Sleeps soon though :(

Get well soon sweetie.
Hey Texty. How are you getting on? Just thought I'd say hi as we are both on this thread :) x

Thank you ladies:) I blame the students!! There were 21/67 off sick on Monday- they don't seem to have much staying power! I won't let it stop me though:(
Early night definitely helped.

How's your weeks going?

I've got a feeling I won't be losing this week.. Reckoning pre week so I never seem to.. We shall see .....xx

Second fast this week was a flop so was not expecting a loss today but I've lost 1.2 lb!!!! Just 4.8 to go...!!! Yay! So pleased!! x

Omg I've eaten rice cakes today and convinced it's them that have given me bad wind!!!! Oops!

Back