Trying a fresh!

So today has been good :) stuck to my fast and had around 550 cals :)

B- half banana, 30g benefit cereal with milk
L - raw cauliflower
D - steamed spinach and cauliflower, salmon fillet 100g, onion and button mushrooms baked in foil, ff yoga with other half banana
Drinks- three pints sf squash, black coffe, 1 tea with skimmed and sweetener, herbal teas

Have tried to drink to beat off food urges.. AND been working from home so there's been food there!

Day 1 done:)

Day 2
Felt really good today and the fast have me a real boost - I remember finding the day after I would want to eat less and def felt it today.. Even took snacks of carrot and cucumber to uni and didn't eat them!

B- 30g benefit (b) and 50ml milk (a)
S- banana
L - steamed cauliflower, broccoli and carrot, tube it yogurt (2)
S - tube it (2), pear
D - home made burger 5%lean beef, cheese (a) wm roll (b) sweet corn, carrot sticks, Mayo (2) popcorn (6)

Drinks - tea, herbal teas, black coffee, sf squash

Aiming to fast again tomorrow so need to plan food as I have uni..
:)

Last edited:
Cheers lady - just need a bit of a kick up the bum or it'll get out of control :-/

Sorry to hear you've been having such a rotten time, I caught up a bit.. Thoughts with you xx

Cheers lady - just need a bit of a kick up the bum or it'll get out of control :-/

Sorry to hear you've been having such a rotten time, I caught up a bit.. Thoughts with you xx

It happens so easily eh? Im a stone heavier than the night i got to target just not been focused with one thing and another going on.

Thanks lovely xx

Back