Trying Again - i'm hopeless

ClairV

Hi guys

Well I feel like a total failure compared to you guys who are doing really well and have so much will power. I'm only on week 1 and gave up on day 2. Anyway, i've given my head a wobble and read lots more inspiration stories on here and trying again today, so only 3 days to weigh in, so not expecting miracles.

I just think to myself that I have made a choice to do this, I'm not being made to do it, so its a decision I should be happy with.

Clair xx

Stick at it Clair and you will reap the rewards. Just get those first few days over with and you will be fine, its great once you are into it. Good luck.

Keep going through that first week Clair and it's all worth it. Once that first week is over with you will be flying. It gets so much easier and becomes second nature not to eat or pick as we used to do.

Your first weigh in will really spur you on and the results are amazing on this, just look at the photo thread at the top. They are amazing! Good luck, keep going, you know you want to do this and you can!

Im sure veryone here understands as it is harder than any1 expects, but now u got ur head in the right place, remember u r doing this for urself. good luck :D
slight tip! if i think im going to cheat, i dont just jump and eat anything, i search the cupboards for the thing with the lowest carb content, then by the time i find it, i've talked myself out of it.

That's what we're here for. Anytime you need help or advice or a kick up the bum, there's always someone here that will help. Just keep imagining your goal and you can do this. I never thought I would get through the first day and here I am 10 weeks on. It's great once you get into it. Keep going, I have faith in you!

Please don't think so little of yourself. You're not at all hopeless - you had a blip and now you're trying again. You can do it!

Keep going :)

Keep your chin up, you can do this. Now you have thought about it and the reason why you are on this plan that will help you even more.

This site is great and last week on my first week if it wasn't for posting in here and getting support from all these great people i probably would've given up! Reading everyone's story and seeing the pictures made me feel yes i can do it!

Hear hear Anne-marie :)
I think the best thing to do when you are feeling low is come here and be inspired - or get some sense talked into you :)

Back