Trying again this time with Slimfast

Well I'm on day 2 of Slim fast, I've so far found it ok, not had any hunger pangs as such and managed to stay off the crisps - my one temptation!!!
I've got to loose 4 stone in total so alot really and thought Slimfast might be the way to start it off. I've done slimming World in the past and found it too work but I just couldn't face it this time not with the amount I've put back on :cry:
I'm doing my best and think if I can get through the 1st week without cheating then I can stick to it!
Good luck to all the other dieters out there, may our dreams come true soon!!! :p
15stone 7 lots and lots to go!!! <g>

Good luck Blueeyed blonde!
the first few days r alwys the hardest but when you see the diff on the scales it'll surely spur you on!

hi and welcome, as with the start of any diet, the first few days are the hardest and think you're throats been cut, apart from slimming world that is where you can eat loads but you'll come out of this fine.

drink loads of water and don't forget your snacks as it all helps! x

Hi and welcome, good luck on your weight loss journey!! im on week 2 now and finding it quite easy to stick too, i thought it would be hard but to be hoest i havent felt particarly hungry just once in a while when i see a nice pudding at work, i just think of what i want to look like in the summer and it seems to pass. well good luck again especially your first week as its a total change for you xx

Thanks for th support ladies :) So far I'm finding it easy which is a miracle! I enjoyed sw as you don't get hungry but had trouble eating enough if that makes sense. Slimfast so far I've not been hungry, been having a healthy snack and a meal at tea time which fits in nicely with the family too and cooking for them. As its the time of the month this week I usually put on 5lb then anyway, but surprised myself today by still being able to get into my slimmer jeans which I can't ever wear during a period. I'm sure I've lost weight and the hour walk I've been doing a day extra (I don't drive and walk everywhere including school runs) has been really helping I think. I'm loosing forward to getting on the scales on Monday and having my weigh in... that's when the motivation will have paid off I'm sure.

Back