trying again

DOMREP

i did lipotrim early this year, i really could not do it at that time. my mind is now ready to put in 100%, so i am going to start tomorrow.

i know the first few weeks may be hard, but i am going to just focusing on one day at a time.

your stories are an inspiration so thank you.x

Well done on getting back to it hun! Its a million times easier wen your mind is in it 100%. Im telling you after the first three weeks time flies i still cant believe ive been on it 12 weeks. 3 months no food its mad but it doesnt feel like that at all! And ive changed 100% as well im so much happier not only coz im the thinnest ive ever been but because ive discovered so much about myself. This diet is truly amazing in millions of ways.

You will be so happy wen you see the results the first bit of hard work will seem like nothing!xxxx

Good luck - if your mind really is in the right place you will be fine. Use you weekly losses to spur you on through the first difficult weeks. Once you get past week three though I think you'll start to feel safe on LT - after all the rules are really easy and it is impossible to make bad choices if you stick to them. Don't worry about enjoying the shakes/soups/flapjacks either - remember you are only taking them to give you the vitamins and minerals you need.

Stick at it and keep posting your progress on here.

Jon

Hi

Good luck! It's tough for the first few weeks, but, it really does get easier & hopefully your losses will be enough to spur you on! :)

Hannah

Lots of luck on your journey. Once you get the first week over you you will be fine. You will find the weight falling off in no time.

Thank you for your kind words, will keep you posted.roll on day one!

once you start to see the weight coming of it starts to get easier

so far so good.had a busy day at work so have not had a chance to think about food! one more shake to go until i can say goodbye to day one.

thank you again for your encouraging words.this site is so helpful and inspiring.x

Welcome and good luck... you must have survived day one now ?! Gratz for that :D

Take it one day at a time and before you know it you will be at first weigh in marvelling at the fantastic loss you have had and then Goal is not so far away :D

Back