Trying again

Azi

Hi everyone!

I got married last year and managed to lose about a stone and a half to get into my dress. Needless to say it's all crept back on again, plus a bit. I'm sick of being a 'big girl' and so have started calorie counting/ healthy eating. Last time I lost weight I found a diary helpful so I'm trying that again, as did having the goal of getting into my dress. As soon as that goal wasn't relevant I gained again, so this time I'm focussing on life-long goals!

I recently became a vegetarian and managed to quit smoking so I'm positive I can address my issues with food.

I've got just under 11stone to lose; it looks impossible but having read the success stories on here I'm buoyed up for the challenge!

Hey Azi! Hope this works out for you :) I think minimins is a great place to come for support, really want you to feel the same! Have you tried any specific diets or are you just going straight for healthy eating? Success stories really help to motivate you :) Take a look at the inspiration slide show (blue bars at the top of the screen, the middle bar, near the middle) - it's quite amazing to see the transformations and the shock keeps you away from the biscuit tin for a good 20 mins! Ali x

Hey Azi! Hope this works out for you :) I think minimins is a great place to come for support, really want you to feel the same! Have you tried any specific diets or are you just going straight for healthy eating? Success stories really help to motivate you :) Take a look at the inspiration slide show (blue bars at the top of the screen, the middle bar, near the middle) - it's quite amazing to see the transformations and the shock keeps you away from the biscuit tin for a good 20 mins! Ali x

I've tried slim fast in the past - I hated it! I was looking at the calories in it, and how much sugar was in it and figured I could eat decent healthy food that was lower calories - and actually enjoy it! My mum did slimming world, but I don't think it'd suit me. Just trying to eat 5 small meals and stay around 1200 kcals a day. Fingers crossed I can keep it up this time! Those success stories should help, they're fab!

Hi Azi! You clearly have fantastic will power giving up meat and smoking so I am sure you will do fine - good luck!

Hi and welcome. Good luck with the calorie counting and healthy eating

Irene xx

Thanks! :D

Back