Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Trying again

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by vikki75, 23 September 2010 Social URL.

1. vikki75

vikki75 Member

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hey everyone,

I did slimming world last year and lost 3 stone in 6 months wich was fab, sadley my eldest son (5) was taken ill and after a stay in hospital he was diagnosed with epilepsy, brain damage and dyspraxia. I lost the will to keep up with SW and piled the weight back on.

I am however getting back into it now although I dont go to classes every week. My problems are finding meals that are easy to prepare and that everyone will happily eat.

I'm going to have a good look round this forum and hopefully get lots of yummy ideas :)

Hugs
    Vikki. xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Welcome back Vikki. xx

4. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    welcome back and good luck

5. BrittW

BrittW Timelord

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome back!

If you need anything, just shout xo

6. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

Welcome back xxxx

7. MrsR2004

MrsR2004 Full Member

Welcome back Vikki, I have just re-joined too. Wishing you lots of luck and sorry to hear about your recent troubles with your son xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.