Trying again

Ahhh thankyou biddy b,thats sweet of you.in all honesty I dont really try hard enough lol..i do ok for a few days and then because I dont see much loss I keep giving up!ive never been good at being consistant or commiting myself to things and always end up thinking whats the point!?and if I get slimmer..well then what?.but im one of those people who moan alot about being big ..so there IS a point..truth is I want to be slimmer just need to put the work in and stick to it....good luck with your journey,and you will find some very sweet and understanding people here to help you x

I cant believe it!the scales now say 91 kilos!which means,im now 14.2 .2 lol ..whixh means ive lost nearly 1b 1/2! I really am edging towards that 14 stone mark...this is a crucial time now,because I dont want my little subconcious brain thinking im "safe"to eat what I want just coz ive lost a few 1bs ...(or half a stone all in all whooop lol) ..this is where I MUST keep going!
Hope everyone is goof xx

oh lil I'm very goof lol x and stop thinking that when you get to 14 stone you sabotage your diet, you need to remember how good you feel at this moment. Don't allow history to repeat this time you are going to do it xxxxx

You know what sid ,thankyou ..im really surprised at how much you and other folks are helping ..being here really is an insentive and I wasnt expecting that..keeping the diary here is great also more of a help than I expected ...ps sorry your feeling goof lol..me too :-/ lol xxx

Thankyou Rose..im actualy wondering if you might be right!x

It seems as though my bod is finaly getting it...im down 1/2 a 1b again this morning...it seems I start to "diet"and I dont get a steady weight loss at all..it comes off in sort of "chunks" so for example the first couple of weeks or so is basicaly nothing but then two weeks after that,im suddenly galf a stone lighter!obviously not in that exact pattern but you get my drift!i would HAVE to be different as one awful school teacher told me once..lol
Anyway,i think this maybe is why ive given up so many times...because of the slow "cottoning on" my body seems to do,i have little insentive to keep going,so give up and end up believing Its just impossible for me to lose weight..and I am some sort of genetic mutation lol...i use words such as "very difficult" and hard ,well of course thats what my sub concious will believe ,if thats what I keep on telling it...hahaha..wow at last guys...the penny is finaly starting to drop..and you know what?so is the weight! :) x

And for the life of me ,i dont know why that ticker is saying ive lost 1086 1 when ive typed everything in correctly.....but its really starting to get on my nerves :rolleyes: lol

Oh lil you sound so possitive xxxxx you go girlfriend xxxxx me and you are going to do it this time with all this help and support how can we fail?????

Yo sidney,yep Im feeling more positive around the weight loss thing..i think when you start to feel things happening its a motivator isnt it..and im soooo glad I joined up here..;-) xxxx

Me too lil x

Back