Trying again!

Hi all

I've just discovered this forum and as I'm going to be doing Slimming World from home I thought I'd say Hi as I'm sure I'll need the support as time goes on!

I lost 2.5 stone before on SW about 6 years ago, but it slowly crept back on and not I need to lose double that! Determined to see it through this time though!! I've just weighed myself on my brand new scales for the first time in about 6 months and fully expected to weigh in around the 17st mark, especially after the last few days where I've been having my "last hurrah" and eaten chinese, pizza and a lovely creamy salmon pasta in an italian restaurant last night, however I was (and I use this word loosely) pleasantly surprised to see it read 16.2st - still far from ideal but it means I've 12lbs less to lose than I expected!

Anyway, I've rambled on enough, good look to all other newbies and I look forward to chatting over the next few months!!

xx

Hi hon, i've just joined the forum and slimming world last wk. Best of luck :)

Hi! I think support is the most important thing when it comes to weight loss! Hope your first week is going well? X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Second week going well so far but intend to drink copious amounts of wine tomorrow lol.....I have been saving my syns tho.
How are you? x

Going well so far, I've been naughty and had a couple of cheeky weighs, yesterday morning I was 6lb down which I was chuffed with since I only started on Thursday, but yesterday was a family BBQ! I was pretty good and ate my burgers without buns, had plenty of salad and avoided the desserts, but there was lots of wine!!! So, I weighed this morning with trepidation and was pleased to see I've stayed the same!! Going to try and resist weighing until Thursday now!!

I think you'll be fine, you just need to have that slimming world voice in the back of your head asking "do you really need that?" Lol xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back