Trying.. again

JaneN

I dread to work out tomorrow what i weigh now and what I have to lose.
At my heaviest Iv'e been 230lbs at my lightest in the last 10 years I was 170lbs.. big range so I need to be a bit more pro-active

So, tomorrow I'm going back to the leisure centre, and getting my head back in the game of losing weight.

Using this as my journal - in the hope I can tick off the lbs. I'll weigh in the morning to have full accountability.

Last edited:
Weighed in at 220lbs

Downwards I go.. dressed for the gym at 7.50am first time that has happened for a long time!

Last edited:
Gym today -
Wasn't open when I thought it was so I headed along a coastal path / cycle track to run / walk. Did a Couch to 5k week 1 day 1.
Got back to gym and did:

10 mins bike
10 mins cross trainer (HIIT intervals)
5 mins walk
14.84 mins / 2000m on the rower
5 mins walk

all done and felt fab!! Lovely to see the geese / swans / ducks at a pond on the way and used a few markers to push myself for the running sections, they were hard at the end but it'll get easier. Have done the plan before so fingers x'd.

Hey Jane good job! Wish you all the best! I know how hard it is to return to the gym after being lazy for a long time;-) I am sure you will succeed! Keep going girl and everything will be great;-)

Well done on returning to the gym and for returning here too :) We're all behind you!! xx

Thanks both! :) Feels good to have gotten back there, and after running too. I did think about going home after running but just thought I'm here may as well get in the door! lol

I need to sort the machine key out for the gym machines though as couldn't find mine and they used to work without it but not anymore (militant people gym trainers.. they must want the stats). lol

Food for today:

Porridge pouch with skimmed milk
banana

2 poached eggs, 1 slice white bread toasted with butter

Homemade pasta bolognaise with veg and cheese topping.

Not exactly low cal, but it's family life and this is treat free today - which is hurting as my kids have just had a chocolate biscuit! lol

BUT.. 2 hours and my curfew on eating happens and I'm full so won't eat anymore. I watched the portion size too. :)

hi janen
sounds lovely and you got to have family life x x

Back