Extra Easy Trying hard!!

Annabobble

Well I'm trying to get the hang of the extra easy plan, I started again after not doing it for a while and managed to put on half a stone :cry:so I'm going to get back onto it and try and get 2 stone off by the holiday in October!

Why is it soooo much easier in the week to do, weekends are soooo hard....anyone else have this problemo?

:break_diet:

I save most of my syns for the weekend. For mid week I have a 'mid week' wine glass which is only 100mls so just 3.5 syns for a glass of wine. I know it's psychological but it works for me:D

Ooooh thanks Happy Hols, I'll give that a go! I sometimes don't even have 5 syns a day in the week so that would probably help!

I'd 'thank' you but I don't know how :sigh:

Bit dissappointed, I only lost a pound my first week.....I hope I'm doing anything wrong! Will do more exercise this week:bliss:

It's still a loss, you may find you have a bigger loss next week to make up for it if you have been really good!

It's my first week and amazingly I shifted 5lbs!! I have been doing lots of exercise and I think that will really be the key for me. I try to fit it into my day, so I cycle to and from work and walk to the shops instead of driving.

Are you going to a class? Why not post your food diary so we can look it over for your. There are so many different factors that affect you first week's loss:
  • how much you have to lose
  • what your eating habits were before SW - if you ate pretty healthily then it's not such a big change and shock to your system
  • if you were doing a very low calorie diet before
  • fluid retention
  • time of the month
  • if you are exercising
  • if you are not drinking enough water
So don't let it get you down, just move on to the next week knowing that you are eatining healthily and that the weight will continue to come off :)

Well I didn't eat un-healthy before I came to SW, the only real difference is that I no longer eat bread and I do more exercise than I did before.

I was sat in class and the other 4 new members that started last week all lost between 3 and 5.5 pounds in the first week and I felt a bit peeved that I only lost a pound. I walked there and back, most others drive and they live closer to the class than me!! (it's only a little village!)

:rolleyes:

Back