Trying Slimfast

marti125

Hi all.
Wondering how anyone has got on with slimfast . I did LL and lost 3 stone but couldnt keep up with the cost so have put it back on over past year. Do you think that I could get good results from slimfast if I stick to a low cal meal with the shakes and fruit. I have about 7 stone to lose and a wedding in August to go to that I would love to have 3-4 stone off for. Has anyone achieved good results with slimfast?

Hi, I've been on slimfast off and on since sep and lost 24ibs. If you stick to it you get great results and it's easy to follow, also cost wise it's one of the best.
Good luck if you decide to go for it x

Hi, I've been on slimfast off and on since sep and lost 24ibs. If you stick to it you get great results and it's easy to follow, also cost wise it's one of the best.
Good luck if you decide to go for it x

And if you are very low on money - ie a student like moi - tesco has it's own version called "ultra-slim" which, from what I can see, gives the same results for about half the price.

I personally prefer slimfast but I think it is a preference thing.

Good luck

FF

I personally prefer slimfast but I think it is a preference thing.

Good luck

FF

I haven't actually tried slimfast, I fear if I did try it and really liked it it would cost me a fortune! Maybe once I get a job I can upgrade myself :D

Back