Trying something new

Derbynanny

Gold Member
I have decided that in my mission to get to the bottom end of my target and stay wihtin target forever I am going to really look at how i eat my syns.

Thinking back to the past i constantly waste syns, using very little then picking at food as i am prepapring it or eating a 1/4 of a sandwich here and a half biscuit here(kiddies leftovers) then just saying that is 15 syns gone for the day.

I made a pact with myself that i can eat leftovers if i want but i have to stop and weigh and measure them so i can syn accurately! Which means i am far more concious of them AND i have been able to spend them on a real treat, a bag of crisps, a freddo bar etc.

And this saturday i am going to a BBQ and I am going to use flexi syns properly . Instead fo going out having a bit of a free for all and calling it a flexi syn evening. So I am going to plan what i will eat and syn it before i go. I am definitely having one fo the nutella cupcakes that I am taking with me :)

Teresa

This sounds like a good plan of action! :D
I realised that this was the reason that I failed SW the first two times around - because I felt like I shouldn't use my syns, and I never lost much weight!
Now I use all my syns (and, naughtily, sometimes more!) and the weight has come off consistently well!

Best of luck with this! xxxx

i'm a picker to. I will join you I will not nick of the kids or pick at food while cooking unless I weigh it and count it

fab idea, hard for me to syn my picking action tho as I always pick at salad stuff, I reckon I must eat almost 2 meals by the time I have finished my lunch/tea!! My hubby reckons I am always eating - fab diet isnt it!

Helen x

Back