Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Trying something new

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Derbynanny, 18 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I have decided that in my mission to get to the bottom end of my target and stay wihtin target forever I am going to really look at how i eat my syns.

Thinking back to the past i constantly waste syns, using very little then picking at food as i am prepapring it or eating a 1/4 of a sandwich here and a half biscuit here(kiddies leftovers) then just saying that is 15 syns gone for the day.

I made a pact with myself that i can eat leftovers if i want but i have to stop and weigh and measure them so i can syn accurately! Which means i am far more concious of them AND i have been able to spend them on a real treat, a bag of crisps, a freddo bar etc.

And this saturday i am going to a BBQ and I am going to use flexi syns properly . Instead fo going out having a bit of a free for all and calling it a flexi syn evening. So I am going to plan what i will eat and syn it before i go. I am definitely having one fo the nutella cupcakes that I am taking with me :)

Teresa

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RubyMoss

RubyMoss Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10.9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.1lb(0.66%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    This sounds like a good plan of action! :D
    I realised that this was the reason that I failed SW the first two times around - because I felt like I shouldn't use my syns, and I never lost much weight!
    Now I use all my syns (and, naughtily, sometimes more!) and the weight has come off consistently well!

Best of luck with this! xxxx

4. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    i'm a picker to. I will join you I will not nick of the kids or pick at food while cooking unless I weigh it and count it

5. Derbynanny

Derbynanny Gold Member

Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    SW
  6. suplizi

suplizi I see the light!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(35.21%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World/maintaining
    fab idea, hard for me to syn my picking action tho as I always pick at salad stuff, I reckon I must eat almost 2 meals by the time I have finished my lunch/tea!! My hubby reckons I am always eating - fab diet isnt it!

Helen x

7. tinkerbellsmum

tinkerbellsmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    healthy eating
    thanks hun where in derbyshire are you from?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.