Trying something new.

KAM143

Hi all, I've been on a diet for what feels like forever, and have lost 5 stone 4lb over the last 2 years. My weight was at its highest before I was diagnosed with coeliac. I found it so hard to eat 'real' food that was gluten free.(along with low sugar, low fat, low salt - that's just water left isn't it?). I've followed hemsley and hemsley for quite a while now but my weight loss has stopped. I've still got 6 stone to lose. I'm hoping slimming world will help. I really want to be able to do more with my grandchildren.

Hi and welcome. I haven't heard of Hensley and Helmsley. Who/what is it?

Hi, they are 2 sisters who have written gluten free recipe books. Their food is all cooked from scratch, using organic clean ingredients. Look up black bean brownies, or their version of kfc which is Pablo chicken. Really yummy. Unfortunately I like it too much and the coconut oil in the brownies, and the skin on the chicken and the added ghee maybe the reason I have now stopped losing weight. Their recipients are amazing and helped me so far, I just wanted to try something new to speed things up again.

Back