trying to lose weight HELP!!

ms.dayglo

HI all
im new to minimins . im currently stuck in a rut with what diet to do to make me loose the weight ive gained over the past 4 years

im currently 17st 11 and the scales keep creeping up and up , im 5ft 7 and aged 20 yes 20

ive tryed most diets such as slimming world , weight watchers,lipotrim,xenical,cabbage soup

nothing seems to work i payed out all odds to get personal trainers , gym memberships . everything its really getting to me now as i can see my stomach getting bigger and bigger . even my partners noticed it which worries me too .

ive got a appointment with the nhs loss clinic in liverpool and im hoping they can help as im getting desperate now

if anyone can give me any tips or ideas , they would be gratefully welcomed
ms.d
x

I am twenty-one and feel your pain. Instead of a regular diet what I've done is cut out foods that have sugar, corn syrup or white flour listed in the first three ingredients (But that may be an American thing) on the box, and I am trying to eat more vegetables, fruits, and lean meats. It is easier said than done, but simply cutting out high sugar foods with empty carbohydrates and reducing your fat intake can help. It does vary for everyone, though. I'm sorry for your struggles!

i do feel your pain. i am greddy and can't lose weight..

anyway good luck. i hope the clinic helps you.

take care

Hi hun,

I personally was 18 stone 4lbs at 22. I'm now about 12 10lb at 23. I just did lots of exercise and healthy eating

Never give up hope ms d. !! You can loose the weight I have a friend who is on weight watchers she started April 2009 weighing 25 stone today she is 16 stone 10 lbs I do zumba with every once a week and god she's shrinking.

So can u, exercise will. Help you loads x

Back