Trying to start it again!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by michellewild, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. michellewild

michellewild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(22.22%)
    Hi there i was on lipo last year, i only lasted 2 weeks but in that small amount of time i lost 15lbs in total and i was over the moon, since then i have put it all back on and then some(become addicted to lion bars lol) anyway i have been thinking of starting up again, but just cant seem to push myself to start again this time, it seems so much harder than the first time, dont seem to have any willpower, i am 29 and want to lose about 3 stone i am 13st 7, and feel so frumpy and horrible, has any1 else had the same problem with starting a second time, i so so want to lose weight and feel confident in myself xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Theresa6

Theresa6 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi Michelle,

I originally lost 2st 4lb in 2009 and kept most of it off til May 2010, exam season hit and by the time I was finished I was up a stone from my previous low weight. I lost it again but really should have continued as I never made my goal weight even in 2009.....

That stone between 10st4.75lb and 11st 4.5lb seems to be very sticky and I have it back again! Got to say I was always within 8lb f the 10st 4.75lb for the most of the time and again it was the exams that were a big trigger.

Anyway, zoom forward to 18th May 2011 and I am restarting.... on day 3 now and want to get near to my goal weight on LT, then refeed. I seem to be ok but on that note I am away all weekend at a training course so its gonna be fun!

I'd say you need to pick a time to suit, when you have as little to plan for (weddings, birthdays etc) and start! I want to spring clean my house but I am leaving it until I feel less tired for example!

Good luck and dont stop coming here as the support is great!

4. Amanda105

Amanda105 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3.2lb(23.59%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    My advice.. If it helps, hope it does lol

Don't dwell, don't think about it... Just Do it lol

You know what to expect of this first few days, but you also know the losses you can get...

Start it today, that's s day closer to your goal.... I have lol (day 1 second time round)

Good luck xx

5. killercurls

killercurls I *will* be skinny again!

Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Diet:
    exante
    I did this diet about 2 years ago for 14 weeks! Unfortunately due to some personal problems and all that I put it back on! :(
    But I am currently in my 3rd week and feel great! It does work! :) Good luck! xxx

6. saddlebags

saddlebags Member

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hello michelle

i'm starting again tomorrow so i know how you feel. Good luck and just take it day by day.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.