Trying to stick to SW with morning sickness!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by DiamondSW, 30 July 2014 Social URL.

1. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Full Member

Hi ladies!

I have recently found out I'm pregnant with my first baby and we are delighted! I am around about 6.5 weeks at the moment and suffering from terrible morning sickness, urgh! I say 'morning' sickness but it's actually all day!

I lost 10.5lbs with SW, went on holiday for a few weeks then discovered I was expecting. Went back to my class this morning and I put on 6.5lb, eeeek! I have no doubt this is nothing to do with baby and all to do with enjoying myself way too much with the food on hols!

I am determined to stick to SW for as long as I can and have a minimal gain, back on track tomorrow morning.

Do any of you ladies have tips for morning sickness? Only thing I have tried so far is ginger tea which helps a bit.

Look forward to following all your stories :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Full Member

Day two back on SW and feeing better already eating healthy!

Did Spag Bol for tea tonight, added lentils to it too which I love.

Got my dates through today for 12 week scan and first midwife appointment, feels real now...eeek!

4. Shez__x

Shez__x Gold Member

hiya hun i was following ww but decided to just healthy eat now! not depriving myself on anything i want during my pregnancy! but dont want to put lots of weigh on as u kno what they say - its harder to lose afterwards!

im 18 wks pregnant now and i wasnt necessarily sick all the time but i felt sick constantly which made me go off food for the first 3 months! i literally only wanted toast or crisps lol! i used to keep ginger biscuits by my bed and used to force myself to eat one before i got up every morning (dont even like them!)
    but it gets better :) im now cookin my healthy meals again from scratch!
    good luck x