Trying WW at home

slimalli

Hi all,
Have done ww before and managed to lose 3st, but slowly it has crept back on. Am back on the wagon and hoping to lose that amount again (and bit more if possible) by doing ww at home, so I started counting my points on Mon and weighed myself on the WII fit that evening so am going to use that as my weekly weigh in. Daily allowance for me is 22 but Ive been eating the minimum of 18 per day and have excercised every day except 1 so far. So wish me luck and hoep to hear your success stories. My next wi will be Mon 7th and Im hoping its a good one.....

thats afa b loss well done u &good luck with your ww journey!

hi thats great i was allowed 23 and finding it hard to only eat that, i did 1 week and lost nothing :( but used up my weekly allowance points, didnt use any of my excersise points thou, do you think i'm doing it wrong should only eat 18?
u r doing great

hi nicholas
Im allowed 22 but during my 1st wk ate 18 and didnt use up any of my saved points or any that I earned through exercise. 2nd wk Im still eating 18 and have being doing some exercise but am out over the weekend so will have a few drinks and use up my saved points so will have to wait and see how the weigh in goes this MOn.

Back