TS Vs WS

I'd like to know this too please as considering starting out on WS.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Exante say losses with TS is 14 lbs a month and WS it's 12 lbs a month.

I'm the opposite. I started on ts but can't do that every day. I just need to taste food. I always have some low fat cheese and asparagus in so if I'm going to eat something at least I can eat stuff that won't kick me out of ketosis.

So what can you eat?

Chicken, beef, lamb? n salad or veg? Just no carbs?

Im on day 24, 4 of my days have been WS days. I have a little WS day on the day my OH is off work and we're at home. I have grilled lean meat of some sort or fish with either a green salad or steamed green veg, I've also made omelette with mushrooms, bacon and a little cheddar :)

I'm the same as Katie. I have my one WS day a week but couldn't do it every day

Same here! Its nice having a little something to sit down to eat with my OH, its the 1 day a week we're eating together at the mo..I'd rather do it this way than AAM..Don't think I could add meals for a week then take it all away again!

I have a small 300 cal meal last night. Chicken and some low fat cottage cheese, and it tasted divine. Fingers crossed It wont hurt too much

well done, is this your first week? im going to take the plunge and order today to start on friday!! eekkk
still dont know whether to do TS or WS.

so ill be following you for the next couple of days!!

This is my 1st week, WI on Saturday, although my sneeky peek this morning is showing a 10lb loss, which is great, but as you can see I have a long way to go. Good luck

Fantastic!! Well done!!

Back