TTFan is BACK

TTfan

Hello again everyone! Does anyone remember me?! I've been away for a few months. Last time I "saw" you all I was approaching goal and heading off to get married - well that's all done, the wedding went really well and I can thoroughly recommend the pre-wedding stress diet (I ate 3 course meals for the whole week before my wedding and still managed to lose weight!). I had so many comments off friends of hubbys and family friends etc about how much weight I've lost, which was really nice. And it's nice to look back at the photos and be able to look at the ones with me in without cringing.

I've put on 3 kilos (~7lbs I think) since the wedding, with the wonderful honeymoon, birthday, easter - not the end of the world but def time to nip it in the bud before it becomes a problem again, which is why I am back. I'm also trying to eat more fresh food and cut down my alcohol intake (lost of pre and post wedding celebrations which was fine for a while but again, I just need to nip it in the bud).

Today:
Breakfast: bread and philadelphia, tea
coffee with milk
Lunch: roasted veggies and lentils, I may add some bread to this to bulk it out a bit
Dinner: hmm, we've booked to go out to a restaurant for our 3 month anniversary so probably not going to be brilliant. Hmm, maybe I should have started again tomorrow :eek:)

Exercise: Planning to go running this afternoon

Right, I'm off to read some diaries and say hi to some of my old minimins buddies :)

Hello you!!! Congratulations on getting married hun, how amazing! Does it feel different to be a Mrs??

So pleased you were happy with the photos and all your hard work had paid off. :)

Welcome back hun xxx

Oh yes, I'm supposed to be on a diet, I remember...

Hi Squeezy! I was going to stop by your blog to say hi but got intimidated by all the banter :) How are you? Strangely it does feel different to be a Mrs, although I can't really explain why.

So diet, well, it all went a bit wrong, but now I'm back on track (again!) and finally weigh less than I did when I got back from honeymoon (only by 200g but it's still less and that's the important thing!) - I'd forgotten though just how miserable being on a diet can be, that feeling of never quite being full - eugh! Still, I must think of the results, swimming season is coming :)

Yesterday:
B: bread and marge
snack: milky coffee
L: small cheese roll, banana
D: artichoke paella, small slice of bread and 2 glasses wine

as for today, I'm ravenous already and I'm thinking the salad I have for lunch just isn't going to cut it :(

Yesterday:

B: Bread and marge
Lunch: Salad with quorn things, lettuce, goats cheese and tomato
Dinner: Bakes sweet potato, goats cheese, glass red wine

Exercise: run 8km

Todays weigh in up on the week, but down on last week, so not too shabby :)

8K run! Whoah!!!! I've just joined the gym as I have a 5k run in July and am scared!!! HeHe!

Baked sweet potato ad goats cheese sound yum. On my shopping list for next week!

Thanks Sia! I must say I'm absolutely amazed that my body is capable of running for 8k! Is your 5k the race for life?

Yesterday:
B: Bread, marge + jam
L: buffet thing, but I was good and stuck to the salady items
snack: Cheeky ice cream
D: Home made curry with rice

Exercise: 5k run

Not too bad yesterday, but def over cals. Back on it today :)

Hiya, it is amazing. You must feel so good to be able to run 8k. Yes, I'm doing the race for life in July. I'm excited but nervous at the same time. It's a great cause and it will be my first race ever.

That's exciting :) I'm sure you'll do great and you'll feel brilliant once it's over.

Yesterday:
B: Bread and marg
Snack: Milky coffee
L: Salad of mozarella, tomato, leaves and avocado
D: left over home made curry

Not too bad but I couldn't be bothered to go running - must go today!

Yesterday:

B: Bread and marg
L: Salad with leaves, tomato and boiled egg
D: home made veg chili and rice, red wine

Exercise: 5k run

I do a course on Tuesday afternoons and yesterday they were handing out chocolate croissants at the break - I cannot begin to describe how much willpower it took to say no, esp as I was so flipping hungry from only having salad for lunch. Still, the salads and running seem to be working, this morning's sneaky peak weigh in was down from Friday.

Today hubby and I have our 5 year anniversary (feels like 5 mins since we started going out!) so we're going to recreate our first date by having burger and chips, beer and a snog on a bridge :) So not exactly a great diet evening, but we're all allowed the occasional evening off right?

Here to follow :) hope you enjoy your night with hubby :) that's so cute! It was our 4yr anniversary of being together yesterday! Our first wedding anniversary is in July :) x

Don't ever be intimidated over on my diary. It's just everyone being silly to help get us through this weight loss milarkey. Would be lovely to see you over there :) x

Hi Mrs s - nice to "meet" you! How exciting to have your one year wedding anniversary coming up :) we only got married in January and are still basking in the glow of not having to organise a wedding!

Don't worry squeezy, not really intimidated! Just v busy at work aat the moment so I only really have time to update my own diary.

Yesterday:

B: bread and marg
Snack: milky coffee plus was so hungry I ate a pear to stop myself from having to gnaw off my own arm
L: leaf, tomato and mozarella salad
afternoon snack: "fun size" milky way - again I was soooo ravenous
D: hmm. Mahoosive veg burger, chips, onion rings and wine

E: 5k run, dance class

I had a sneaky peak this morning and the damage from yesterday isn't toooooo bad, hopefully alot of the extra weight will be gone by tomorrows weigh in if I'm good today.

Hope you had a great anniversary! Looking forward to reading about your weight loss tmrw! X

Yesterday's dinner sounds amazing though! :p
I know our anniversary is coming round so fast! Don't know what we will be doing though as it seems a lot harder to find a baby sitter for 2 babies rather than 1 haha x

Well the damage wasn't so bad, not as good as wed's sneaky peak but still down 1lb/400g from last week, so all in all I'm pleased :)

Yeah the burger was amazing :) sometimes it's worth the pain of living off salads just to enjoy falling off the wagon!

Yesterday:
B: bread and marge
L: salad of leaves, sweetcorn, tomato and kidney beans
afternoon snack: 2 of those praline filled wafer things - v naughty but I had an exam in the afternoon and was falling asleep so I needed the sugar, or at least that's what I told myself!
D: left over home made veg chili

E: *cough cough* none

Homemade chilli! I have some chilli packs left over from my previous diet so il have them tmrw and add a little reduced fat cheese. Mmmmmm

Oh dear, I pull my head out of the game for one lousy evening and now I find it soooo hard to get it back in. Must. Try. Harder.

Friday:
B: Bread + Marge, milky coffee
L: Soup and bread
D: buffet (at an pay what you eat restaurant in town, I usually try to keep my plate below a certain cost and on Friday I went over it), 1 red wine, half a ton of juice

E: run 8k

Saturday:
B: bread, butter and jam
L: Picnic
D: Pizza and salad

E: Frissbe in the park

Yesterday:
B: bread + butter + jam
L: pretzel with cheese
D: pasta with pesto, 2 glasses wine, too many percy pigs

E: 4 hour hike

Grrrr, I'm in that really frustrated stage and I need a talking to. The weekend wasn't so bad really, not good, but I didn't eat lots, and yet today my weight is still up a kilo from Friday - a KILO, it's not fair. It's like my body has 2 modes, starvation where I eat nothing and lose, and gaining where I increase my food even slightly and put weight back on. It's so blinking annoying, I don't think I was far over 2000 cals any day over the past 3 days so it should be a STS at worst.

Anyway, my own fault and I know it, it just seems so unfair how disproportionate the hardness of losing weight is as compared to the easiness of gaining weight. If I take my eyes off the ball for just a second I undo weeks of hard work. Anyway, back on it now, I'll do my best and see what I can get down to by Fridays weigh in.

Yesterday:

B: bread + marge, milky coffee
L: leaf and tomato salad, pear
afternoon snack: coffee and 1 small small biscuit
D: veg ball things, broccoli and potatos. Strawberries

E: 5k run

Cheeky daily weigh ins are back down again after my naughty weekend so I'm feeling a bit better :)

Yesterday:

B: bread marge and milky coffee
L: leaf, tomato and mozarella salad
D: ahem, tofu massaman curry, rice and spring roll

E: 5k run

Luckily though the salads seem to be doing their job and have got me through the curry with relatively little damage. I really hope my weight doesn't shoot up tomorrow (Friday, weigh in day - eek!) like it has a habit of doing.

Somehow, and I honest to goodness do not know how, I have lost a kilo this week. One of those magic undeserved losses from the diet fairies I guess, but I'm thrilled :)

Yesterday: Had to work late followed by end of semester so, um, yeah...

B: Bread and marge
L: salad
D: pasta pesto with mushrooms and sundried toms (ARGHHHHHHHH my kitchen scales have died! had to guess the pasta but I think I got it about right!)

ahem, apres dinner: half bottle of red wine, strawberries and half a chocolate bar

Back