Tue 30th - restart!!

pineapple

Silver Member
Hiya everyone,

I’m ashamed to admit it but I have been wasting the last few months promising myself to restart lipo, managing for few days then giving in and convincing myself a low cal diet is better for me, only to waste my time doing that and binging and then re-starting the cycle all over again. This has gone on for a good 3 or months now and am getting heavier by the day!

I’ve been reading all your posts and everyone is new to me (old timer!!) I was in two minds whether to post or not as I have posted with every restart only to fail, am sure everyone thinks am wasting my time and theirs. Then the crunch finally hit on Sat. …. I mean I knew I had gained but my clothes were just a little tighter than what they had been, then wham on Sat am trying to find something to wear for a night out and I swear not one item of new clothing that I had bought after losing 4 st fitted! They were not even just tight – they plain just don’t fit anymore!! I could see every buldge going and I could have cried! I spend the night squeezed into jeans with holdy in pants that’s went right up to my boobs and I swear I could hardly breathe! Anyways, had plans for sunday and this eve is my father in law’s 60th so we’re going out to eat and tomorrow am restarting.

I plan to be brutly honest with myself this time as past restarts I’ve kidded myself I’ll only need to be on the shakes for a week or 2 at the most. This time I’m planning on taking it day by day.

Hope to get to know you all soon.

good luck hunni. you done brilliantly and i am sure you will do it again. you seem so determined and we know you can do it. no one here thinks you failed it was a blip and you will be bk on tomorrow hun never be asshamed and think you wasting our time cos your not. good luck hun xxxxxx

Hi Pineapple!

I'm,

Hi Pineapple!

I'm back too.....after a two month sabbatical and 7lbs gained!!

I am so glad to be back and to see an oldie who is in the same place as me...we can be oldie newbies together!

You've done it before and you'll win again!

Hello and welcome back. Of course you're wasting no one's time. Stick with it - you KNOW it'll get easier.
Lots of love and good luck xxx

Heya and welcome bk hun, good luck with LT, u will be fine :)

Good luck pineapple xx

Good luck pineapple x

I’m ashamed to admit it but I have been wasting the last few months promising myself to restart lipo, managing for few days then giving in and convincing myself a low cal diet is better for me, only to waste my time doing that and binging and then re-starting the cycle all over again. This has gone on for a good 3 or months now and am getting heavier by the day!

As much as I agree vclds are a very good way to lose weight, Im convinced they mess your head up.

Like you I managed to lose weight, but on Cambridge, then when I stopped the weight began to creep on.

Every day I would think, I will eat everything nice I like, ready to restart Cambridge the next day, I would eat packs till teatime, then convince myself I would be much better off doing a diet like weightwatchers.

Then I would attempt ww, think to myself this is too slow weight loss. Ill just eat everything I like ready to start cd again! and the cycle would repeat again and again!! Because with a vcld we know if we stick to it, it will come off so quick, we have the thoughts that its ok ill just do it for x amount of months and be slim, but for me it just not going to happen, I need to get it right in my head first.

Sorry to waffle on, hope It made some sense! :D

good luck hunni. you done brilliantly and i am sure you will do it again. you seem so determined and we know you can do it. no one here thinks you failed it was a blip and you will be bk on tomorrow hun never be asshamed and think you wasting our time cos your not. good luck hun xxxxxx

hi there,just wondering how your managing such great losses in 4 weeks!!! your down near two stone .....WOW!!

You did well before, so you will do well again, as long as you stay on that lipotrim train!..

good luck..you'll be fine...just keep posting!:)

Thank you to all of you for your kind words, I was afraid no one would reply as I have restarted so many blinking times!!!

LOLO i could have written what you said, it sounds just like me, I know I cant carry on this way tho, so have to tackle it head on and be realistic, are youy back on track with cambridge now?

Hey Fattothin - good to see ya, how are you managing? Are you back to normal healthy eating? Your still looking fab - I don't look like my pictures anymore!! Will soon tho!

Thanks again guys, just had my first shake of the day. Feeling positive and raring to go! Roll on first weigh in!
x

As much as I agree vclds are a very good way to lose weight, Im convinced they mess your head up.

Like you I managed to lose weight, but on Cambridge, then when I stopped the weight began to creep on.

Every day I would think, I will eat everything nice I like, ready to restart Cambridge the next day, I would eat packs till teatime, then convince myself I would be much better off doing a diet like weightwatchers.

Then I would attempt ww, think to myself this is too slow weight loss. Ill just eat everything I like ready to start cd again! and the cycle would repeat again and again!! Because with a vcld we know if we stick to it, it will come off so quick, we have the thoughts that its ok ill just do it for x amount of months and be slim, but for me it just not going to happen, I need to get it right in my head first.

Sorry to waffle on, hope It made some sense! :D

I absolutely agree -unless your head is 100% in it VLCD's can be dangerous for dieters. I fell into that trap -because the results are so good and quick you think -I can afford to go mad I'll start in the morning...Thenmorning comes, your body is so slumped from the previous day's sugar intake that you crave MORE sugar -so...'I'll start Lt/CD in themorning' and on and on and on. Once that window opens when you're actually ready for the VLCD -you have to pounce on it and get going.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! I hope everyone has pounced ;)

Great to see you backk hunni!!! Us oldies back again...lol.... Listen you will do great, I know its hard but you know what to do. Just stick to it. Like the first time around, the first few days are the worst. You KNOW LT works and it will work again for you. And of course you know we are all here for you. Those clothes will fit again in no time. XXXXXXX

Thank you hun! How are ya? How was your hols? Day one nearly over!! Woo hoo! I keep thinking about those sexy size 12 jeans hanging just waiting in my wardrobe for me! lol!x

Welcome back hun, you can do this and will do this, we know you can. Good luck.

x

hey pineapple - hows you? Hows maried life? You know this works if you stick with hun - you will be fine xx

Back