TUESDAY!! 100%ing it all the way!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Morning luvvies - am having a good positive morning so far & am off to see my CDC at the beginning of next week (i've been using what i have left over from last time) so am all excited about getting onto it properly! :D I've also decided to sign up for the Race For Life!! :eek: I must be crazy! I haven't run since i was in school!! :eek:

Hope you're all having a fab day. *hugs* x

Good morning Rayven, I was just wondering if you were going to post a tuesday thread :)

Aiming for another 100% day here after losing 5lbs last week, off soon for my first shake.
Didn't drink enough during the evening yesterday and woke with a bit of a headache but I will be more strict with myself today and keep the water going all through the day.

Well done on signing up for the race for life, we get enough practice running to the loo so it should be a doddle :8855:

Annie x

Hey Annie, well done on your loss hun! Thats Fab!
I find drinking in the evening difficult too as if i have too much i'm constantly up and down out of bed running to the toilet! The things we go through to get slim!

Its definately gonna be worth it though.. I have weighed about 15stone since i was 13.. really can't imagine myself as slim

morning girls, i am off shoping today which i always find hard because i dont drink the water and come home and have alot of catching up to do.
im getting weighed on thursday this week and CDC is away at the weekend so not expecting a big loss as its not even a week. im going to a party with family next weekend 21st march and i have no idea what to wear i hate buying clothes especially when i know its gonna be too big for me within a couple of weeks, i havent got any clothes though as everything is too small as i finished CD when i found out i was preg so all i had was materity clothes so i bought a couple of pairs of jeans and tops but not much just to see me through until i started CD

Lou
xxx

hello, im in for 100% today - so i should be too as its my first day:eek:
almost 1litre of water down so far, 1 tea & 1 shake.

Rayven, well done with signing up for race for life. i did it a few years ago, even though i was tiny then i've always been really unfit so i nearly keeled over..but i did finish:D

lollylou, how about a shift dress with a pretty cardi and some funky shoes and accessories? that style dress is quite easy to take in when you shrink;)

Rayven, well done with signing up for race for life. i did it a few years ago, even though i was tiny then i've always been really unfit so i nearly keeled over..but i did finish:D
Thanks hun. I fully intend on finishing even if i have to crawl across the finish line! (which might be a possibility!) Am hoping to jog some of the way though but i haven't run for years so am gonna have to do a few practice sessions. (*note to self - buy a sports bra or you could have a problem*)

Managed the dog walk today without having to partake of the bush facilities today :8855:

Headache gone now thankfully and I'm trying to stagger the water intake better today.

Hope everyone else is having a good day :character00238:

Annie x

Hey ladies (and the odd guy lurking about, I know you must be there somewhere! :p)

Today is my 3rd day and I woke up with a stinker of a headache. Pee test says I'm in ketosis (wooooooo) so glad thats out of the way.

I drank about 5 litres yesterday but cut down the intake towards bed time because I didn't fancy being woken up every hour haha. Is that what caused my headache?

Back