Tuesday check-in

Hules

Silver Member
What a nice morning, looks really sunny out :p What are you all up to today?

I'm just up and its my day off.Taking the girlie to school then off for a run (shuffle) week5 run2 on the c25k. I'm also going to try not to snack so much today, meals only and fruit in between. Wish me luck!

Morning fellow dieters,

quiet day at home for me today as have a feeling my daughter will be getting sent home from school. Shes woken with a red rash all over. (glass test was clear) No other illness just itchy, headteacher said she'd be fine to go in. I had the same thing a few weeks ago and started to feel rough later in the 1st day so we'll see.

Also RE my OH's meeting at work, it never happened! The guy who supposedly was desperate to speak to my OH went home early so hes waiting to see what gets said today.

Dietwise i'm getting there which is a huge step forward from last week. Going to get the soup on the go shortly.

It's quite sunny here today too. I am just up to my usual today, i drop my two boys at nursery/school at 8.45am/9.00am then pick my son up at 11.00am. Then i drop my daughter at nursery at 12.30pm and pick her up at 2.45pm. Then i pick my son up from school at 3.15pm!! I really wish i could walk back and forth but my youngest son very likely has Autism and he often refuses to go out and refuses to walk if he doesn't want to go so is impossible. I think i will make some soup later. x

Morning fellow dieters,

quiet day at home for me today as have a feeling my daughter will be getting sent home from school. Shes woken with a red rash all over. (glass test was clear) No other illness just itchy, headteacher said she'd be fine to go in. I had the same thing a few weeks ago and started to feel rough later in the 1st day so we'll see.

Also RE my OH's meeting at work, it never happened! The guy who supposedly was desperate to speak to my OH went home early so hes waiting to see what gets said today.

Dietwise i'm getting there which is a huge step forward from last week. Going to get the soup on the go shortly.

Euuggh, I hate it when things get put off, I'd much rather they get it over with. I'd always much rather know. I do hope it goes well though x Well done hun, you will get there! How's the tracking going?

It's quite sunny here today too. I am just up to my usual today, i drop my two boys at nursery/school at 8.45am/9.00am then pick my son up at 11.00am. Then i drop my daughter at nursery at 12.30pm and pick her up at 2.45pm. Then i pick my son up from school at 3.15pm!! I really wish i could walk back and forth but my youngest son very likely has Autism and he often refuses to go out and refuses to walk if he doesn't want to go so is impossible. I think i will make some soup later. x

Your morning sounds mad! My kids are a bit older so I've the day to myself. I'm out for a girlie tea at the pub with my daughter and her friends and friend's mums this evening, I've had a look at the menu and although they say that they have some 'lighter' alternatives these still look to be 700 cals which is at least 10 points! Think I might go for the chilli and citrus glazed chicken salad. Doesn't sound too bad....? They've a banoffee cheesecake on there though :( I love anything bananary. I'm going to try to save 15 points for dinner just in case (ha, we'll see!).

I've been for my run ad I'm off shopping for food in a bit so will also buy stuff for soup too. We can all compare later :)

Hules, where is it you are going for a meal? I have a meal out next month and had a look at the menu of where we are going and nothing at all took my fancy, especially their 'lighter' choices. It's amazing how many calories are in food when eating out, even things you would usually see as a healthier option. I do love eating out and takeaways, a big part of my weight gain. I need to pick a few things up from the shops later on today. Don't know what i will have for tea tonight, i have to go to a meeting at the school tonight at 6.30pm regarding my youngest sons transition to school so will probably have something after that, not sure what though and i don't fancy WW meals AGAIN! x

Loser85, glad you seem to have moved on diet wise this week. That is a pain about your OH's meeting, i am like Hules and would rather just get things over with. x

Hules, where is it you are going for a meal? I have a meal out next month and had a look at the menu of where we are going and nothing at all took my fancy, especially their 'lighter' choices. It's amazing how many calories are in food when eating out, even things you would usually see as a healthier option. I do love eating out and takeaways, a big part of my weight gain. I need to pick a few things up from the shops later on today. Don't know what i will have for tea tonight, i have to go to a meeting at the school tonight at 6.30pm regarding my youngest sons transition to school so will probably have something after that, not sure what though and i don't fancy WW meals AGAIN!

It's just the pub down the road, nothing special but I know me and I know that if I get here and think 'blow it, I won't worry tonight' I will not be able to get back on tomorrow. Thought I might have a jacket spud for lunch, I picked up some laughing cow blue cheese after someone's recommendation which sounds lovely. Might do some bacon and pear too - my fave combo at the mo and a bit of a salad on the side.

I think you definitely need to plan tonight's meal, maybe even get it in a pot and going in the oven so it's ready when you get home?? Chilli? If you chuck loads of veg in it becomes really low points - yum with a spud!

I really must be focussed, I just did the weekly shop and purchased nothing that will scupper my diet along with lots of fruit and veg. No crisps I like either! Hooray for small successes (now if I can just aim not to eat the whole box of WW angel slices (1p each) in one go I'll be very chuffed!)! Mind you probably won't last long once the girlie finds them anyway!
Off to put my lunch on x

How's goes it gals?

It's just the pub down the road, nothing special but I know me and I know that if I get here and think 'blow it, I won't worry tonight' I will not be able to get back on tomorrow. Thought I might have a jacket spud for lunch, I picked up some laughing cow blue cheese after someone's recommendation which sounds lovely. Might do some bacon and pear too - my fave combo at the mo and a bit of a salad on the side.

I think you definitely need to plan tonight's meal, maybe even get it in a pot and going in the oven so it's ready when you get home?? Chilli? If you chuck loads of veg in it becomes really low points - yum with a spud!

I ended up making a salad before i went out and put it in the fridge as i had a few things that needed used up. I may have some more soup later if i'm hungry and i still have fruit to have! I hope you have had/are having a nice meal out. Well done on your shopping and not buying anything to mess up your diet, it is so hard for me to do that as my kids are young and i can't send them out to the shop when they want a treat so i have them in the house! I'm not too keen on the WW cake slices, you can't beat a Mr Kipling!! x

It sounds like you've planned well hun x

I ended up having chicken tikka, rice, poppadom and some chips. Not the best choice but I don't think I went over the 15 points I had saved for it so I'm pleased. It was kind of ready meal curry, rather than Indian takeaway curry. Didn't have a pud either.

It sounds like you've planned well hun x

I ended up having chicken tikka, rice, poppadom and some chips. Not the best choice but I don't think I went over the 15 points I had saved for it so I'm pleased. It was kind of ready meal curry, rather than Indian takeaway curry. Didn't have a pud either.

As long as you enjoyed it, you can't go without treats or else we would give up very easily! xx

Back