*** TUESDAY DAILY THREAD ***

So lovely to have you back Lisa - how are you angel? Last time I spoke to you, you were going through an awful patch, I hope things are better for you now hun. If you ever need a 'friend', don't hesitate to contact me, i'll always be here for you sweet. Big Hugs x x x

Awww thanks Emma. Things are soooo much better for me now. The last 6 months have been one disastrous rollercoaster ride, but I'm learning to deal with it a lot better now. I finally feel 100% ready to tackle CD and I've not just guilt tripped myself into restarting. I'm back at the exact weight I was the first time I stepped on my CDCs scales due to comfort eating and stress, but I am soooo determined to kick myself into touch.

Just seen how much you've lost- you're doing amazingly hun! I'm very jealous, but hopefully I'll catch you up soon ;) Just need to drop 9lbs before Sunday ;)

Well add me to the water strugglers .... Im not a big drinker at all so the water is my main struggle on cd Im aiming for 2 liters at the mo ive only had 500ml and a cd shake ....

what are the flavour water powders like?? i need to be on cd 2 weeks before i try one ...what flavour do u reccomend??

I have the summer berry ones I make them with fizzy water sometimes for a change and freeze them into ice lolly moulds for an evening snack but the kids nick most of them :cry:

I have the summer berry ones I make them with fizzy water sometimes for a change and freeze them into ice lolly moulds for an evening snack but the kids nick most of them :cry:

What a brilliant/genius idea Kerry! Right, I'm off onto ebay to get my lolly moulds! Thanks hun - I struggle in the evening, an ice lolly will be wonderful!!!!!! :):):):):):) hugs x x x x

A fab idea on the lollys ..........also another fab idea my cdc gave me was mixing my packs!!

half and chocolate sachet and half a vanilla makes a milky way drink!!! I cant wait to try this one only thing stopping me is that i dont have a scales to weigh out the powder!! grrhhhh

If you try it before me let me know !!

Glad to be of help lol be warned the lollies are a bit watery but thats because they are made of water lol i loved the fact it was like having a treat and it helps with upping your water intake.

Had a really good lesson! She is going to book my test for me!!!!Oh crap, don't think I have had any water yet today!! Off to have a pint race with bf. Glad all is well Lisa!! x x

Hello daily threaders

Working from home - some stressful issues to deal with.

But good news - short break booked in Geneva for a weekend in December with three friends- one week before Christmas. We will be flying out very early on a friday morning and returning sunday evening, and going to a Cirque du Soleil show on the saturday afternoon.

Something to look forward to - I certainly hope to be on one of the higher plans by then (currently have 4 packs a day but no food).

Doing very badly with the water - what is it today thats making me lazy with the glug, glug, glug!

Cirque du Soleil Oh wowowowo i would love to see that

Charlotte- GOod luck for the test!! you will be fine they wont book it unless ur ready !!!.. i really must get my ass into gear and learn to drive ! its sooooo scary thou

I am soooo going to go buy some lolly moulds tomorrow! Fab idea for an evening treat!

Pebbles, if I'm weighing out half a pack it is pretty much exactly 2 tablespoons per half pack. Makes it easier than getting the scales out. I luuurve Millyway shakes!

lisa have u tried milkyway shakes???? Im so jelous!

Pebbles you have to try one. I make the half vanilla and the half chocolate seperately and then pour them in together but don't stir them so its kinda like a marble affect..... ice cold and through a straw- PERFECTION!

Hmmmmmmm i have got to try this 2moro!

WOW!! They sound so nice!! Must remember to get a vanilla shake on tuesday. Only had about 1.5 litres so far today. I WILL drink another 2 litres while watching a film. I have got to sort out my water x x

we will beat the water devil lol

I beat the water devil!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. 2.5 litres while watching a film!! Thats 4 litres in total. Now I just need to do that every day x x

evening all
well ive only managed one pack so far ( naughty me ) but ive had 3 litres of water so far

hes been watching the ghana v england footy match, hes so excited ghana won but hes not getting that i dont give a frig and kept throwing things at me to get me to watch the game
can you guess who will be sleeping on the front step tonight? ill give you a clue, its not me

Ha Ha, I remember the football mad granny of an ex-boyfriend; she told him that I needn't bother coming round for a meal that eveing unless I was prepared to watch the Man United match on the tv.

Over 3 litres of water drunk and 3 packs gone. Love the idea of the lollies - I had a free £5 voucher for Robert Dyas stores on Sat and got 4 lolly moulds, it must be destiny.
Have been down to local Tesco's this evening and bought the Nolan's CD - have been bopping about. I wasn't a big fan of theirs but going to one of the reunion concerts in November and now quite excited (its also the thought of being slimmer by then)

Back