TUESDAY - HOUR BY HOUR

lemma1968

Silver Member
Its bleeding awful here today.

It is raining cats and dogs and has been ALL night. Not nice at all. Makes it very hard to muster the enthusiasm to get up in a morning.:sigh:

Never mind - hopefully all other aspects of our day will be better.

Hope you all have a great day folks.;)

Hi Lemma

Raining like mad here too. And I am still holed up at home with this ankle. I am definitely going in to work tomorrow will be a challenge getting up and down stairs at the stations but I am sure I will cope.

I had some bad news last week, my boss is leaving the company I am so gutted, we work really well together and get on really well. I am alittle nervous it takes away my job security really. She told me not to worry but boy oh boy in the economic climate I am alittle worried. I guess there is no point in stressing too much until I have to.

Hope you all have a good day, and that you all come out to chat.

A bit wet here too - nd the powr just went off for a few seconds too.

The local newspaper is promising severe weather - and floods etc.

Part of my garden is still under water from the last lot!

Yep rain, even flooded roads here in Berkshire. :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

So lets all sing a song to cheer ourselves up.

All together now.
"June is busting our all over":D

Had my weigh in tonight - first for two weeks because of my hoilday last year. Lost 8lb so v chuffed after some lower losses lately.

Thanks Mikey. Hope rtm is going well for you and the vlcd diet creation

I'm not yet on RTM - another 5 weeks I reckon then I'll be on it!

Cheers
Mike

Hi, How you doing. Thanks for the text the other day really cheered me up, so good to hear from you.
Keep up the good work work, your doing so well, i'm so pleased for you.

Ruth

Back