*** TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

I only have one mint choc this week ...im saving the best till last !!!!!

ha. if you love mint chocolate so much why did you only get one of that flavour??

it's a favourite but i'm not that keen. give me my choc tetras any day. and apple and cinnamon porridge... mmm

abz xx

oohh yes im a big porridge fan too.........
yep shudda ordered more but hey all about trial and error

Glad to see everyone is doing well today :)

I have got a smile this big :D
Just come back from WI and I've lost a massive 7lbs this week :eek:
:bliss:

Just the thing to help me with another 100% week.

Annie x

Oh WOWWWWW!!!! That's a fantastic loss Lazy, especially in the middle of CD! Well done honey!!! Keep on doing what you're doing because it is obviously working!!!

xxx

wooooohoooooooo 7lbs WELL DONE

Right im singing out fpr the night im sssooooooo tired xx

Thanks folks, I'm so dead chuffed :D

That was the result of a totally 100% week and I upped my water intake to just over 3 ltrs a day.

Won't be around much tomorrow as i have a really busy day with meetings etc *yuk* but to treat myself I am going to have my first tetra (strawberry) and my first cranberry bar tomorrow.

Keep trying for that 100% it's so worth it :)

Annie x

hey girls - just to say well done and Im off now cos my modem is playing stupid bugg*ers every time it gets a bit warm it disconnects so will be on to the post office in the morning so woe betide who answers cos Ive got raging PMT and been ssing for 9 weeks!
have managed to have a quick read of theis thread only but FAB reports from everyone being 100% and i have too so fingers xed my modem sorted in the next few days or I will go spare with not being able to check in - wont let it spoil being 100% tho!
Keep it up everyone and I will be around soon
LOL
x

Back