Hey my people
hope all you guys/gals had a wonderful weekend and a good Monday
it's good to see so many new faces here, and I'm
wishing all the September starters the best with this lifestyle change
determination is key to success
and no better people to give advice than the people here

so what have you lovely people got planned today and for the rest of the week

morning!
i'm off to work in a bit - going into school to support a Y7 who is being bullied. then got a meeting at another school, then i'm off to the fair this afternoon to teach some kids in their trailers.

busy day
daisy x

I've got a chilled out day...I hope. Catching up and unpacking from my weekend away. Catching up with an old friend at lunchtime who I've not seen in about 5 years. Hoping to spend some time in the kitchen later making a few LL recipes. Going to my dad's for dinner then off to my LL class. Oh and catching up with another friend after the LL class.......in fact it sounds busier than I first thought.

Have a good one everyone

I'm at work! Had my 2nd weigh in last night and have lost a stone in 2 weeks!!

Going to view a house tonight after work and might try and get to the gym for 30 minutes later on.

x x

Also enjoying my last day of holiday! Just crawled out of bed, now sitting down with a cup of tea and watching trash tv, heading out later to do some grocery shopping then hopefully taking some pics with the new clothes. If I do feel slightly energetic I might head to Ikea later. Otherwise a lot of couch loving!

Jez
xx

Enjoy your first class Jez. Looking forward to seeing new pics of you!

Congrats jezEbella on reaching RTM
I've read your blog on the rtm thread and it sounds good :)

I'll probably chill today watch a movie read a book, done my gym workout for today :)

Back