TUESDAY Hour X Hour

Ah well, not too bad a day, 2nd day back at work after losing mum, not the best of places to be if you want sympathy :rolleyes::rolleyes:, but had about 5 litres of water and one pack. Am desperate for more water but have WI at 6.30 tonight, after 3 rubbish days over the weekend I need all the help I can get!

Wonder if I stuffed 2 helium balloons in my bra would that life me up a bit and make me weigh a bit less????!!:rolleyes:

Bex hope you soon get back online :)

Casey, hope today is going well for you = you'll be in ketosis before you know it.

Greenockgal - no I can understand that it's not the place that you want to be and I'm really sorry for your loss.
Re the balloons - hmmm my guess would be no :) Hope you're weighin is going great :)

Lady - re you and your daughter communicating, you've got to do what you've got to do - it's whatever works for you both, that's what's important. Be honest about your feelings though, you've got to look after you ((hugs))

BL hope your visit goes well - they'll be made up to see you and hubby I'm sure :D
I've had another mad day - drank a fair bit but not enough I'd say.

Hi everyone!! As it turned out our plans are changed and we will go see the relatives tomorrownight instead.

Bex - don't know if you wll see this but hope you are back soon!!

Greenock - let us know how you got on tonite. Sorry people at work are being such buttheads. We sure do work with some interesting folk, ay? You know you can always come down and have a word with me if they get to you. :)

Lady, during a rough patch when I first got married, between my leaving my family, coming to a new country and not knowing a soul, and just completely out of my element (without any of my favourite food to comfor me!!! LOL ) I once suggested to my husband when we had an argument that we did it online!! lol - Its much easier I find in the heat of the moment, to write, reread what you say - you can always delete., but you can''t take words back!! We never did, and we did work it all out, but I totally relate to what you are saying, so whatever works to keep peace in the neighbourhood, byt all means, use email. I am sorry its still a struggle. :(

I LOL'ed at the coffee in the soup too - thought that would taste um, interestng!! :D

Anyway, hope all are happy healthy and wise tonight!!

XX

Just having a soup now, will have another in a little while and then a bar and some chocs later.

Done my crunches for the day - even got my son doing them with me!

Back