Tuesday Hour x Hour

Well I love it spicey spicey spicey.

Check out Welcome to HotHotHot! The Internet's Coolest Shop Since 1994! for an idea of what I like.

Daves Insanity, Who dares burns, I love them all!

My Chilli con Carne generally goesd down a storm, though it does rather burn on the way out as well!!

I always have to have my curry spiced up, and have extra green chillis added - you know the hot little b**tards.

I actually like the tast of Phaal curry from my local - It plays havoc with my stomach, and I sweat like mad when eating it but it is lovely!

My brother makes a mean chilli sauce from scotch bonnet, habanero, a couple of sun dried tomatoes, garlic, pepper, vinegar and sugar. It is probably the best I have ever tasted.

I currently have some chilli plants I am growing from seed and hopefully they will turn out well.

As I say, I like it HOT!

Wicked Mikey! Yes, I know Dave's insane sauce, and we always made the scotch bonnet/habaneros sauce too - just like you described! Would make a stong mans eyes water!!! heheheh

I used to get Daves Insane sauce from a catalogue in the states called "Mo' Hotta, Mo' bettah! " Great stuff!!!

And yes, a Phaal is what I have too. Though I don't even break into a sweat!!! :cool::D

You are indeed a kindred spirit! :)

Bleurghhh to hot - I like medium .... don't do too hot at all ---- I'll happily not be a kindred spirit ;)

Back