Tuesday Hour X Hour

Hi everyone, interview day today, absolutley bricking it. Have a good one ladys, summer is just around the corner and this year I carn't wait.

Morning BL, morning everyone.

Just been thinking, this must be the only time calling someone a loser is a good thing!

Just tried on a pair of Next trousers (bought last year or the year before and could never get into them) wearing them to work today, but this might be the only day I wear them as they are a little big! Have to say that today is the first day that I have noticed how slimmer I am starting to look(why is it that we always the last to notice the physical changes to our body?) Can now feel my hip bones, my ribs, and am getting those little dimples back in the small of my back. It's days like today that make me think that I don't ever want to come of this diet.

Happy tuesday everyone- good luck with the interview Lola- and fantastic about the trousers corey :)
you seem to have an ever decreasing wardrobe lately :p xxxx

The good news is 5lbs lost YAY. The bad news we didn't get out pic taken this week will now only be in two weeks time. LLC has to go to Jamaica her Grandfather passed away so we have a locum next week. The other nice thing is all but one out of our group is going into development so we stay together.
The other bad news is I can't see Katie's pics and I am dying to see them :mad:

why cant you see them tange?
x

if u go on to the post called "3rd time lucky" and scroll past the 1st set of pics a bit further down on the first page are the before and after photos :)
does that work? xx

yeh u need to scroll down further! xx

awww that sucks :(
u will see them soon! they are defo worth the wait! xxxxx

Morning all lovely and sunny here in Berkshire.

Good luck with your interview Lola will have fingers crossed for you.

Corey and BL - behave yourself:eek: (or perhaps not:D).

Really gonna try today - so wanna get back on the bandwagon. Now that the sore throat has gone at least I can drink a lot more water.

Well done everyone you are all keeping me inpired.

I have had 1 choc drink and 1.5 litres, need to get more down.

Back