Tuesday Hour X Hour

Good weightloss Tange - you must be pleased.

I'm still stuck on the same weight I was on Thursday despite dropping a couple of pounds and then miraculously putting them back on! Now they won't go and it's only 2 days to WI.

Slimseaa, I often drink that much and more. After all it is just 1 pint, and people go down the pub every day and sink 8 of thse in just 3-4 hours!!

This water poisoning thing seems to have scared us all!

This water poisoning thing seems to have scared us all!

I've never given it a second thought. Doesn't worry me at all.

Those reports have done just what tey inteded to do - create panic.

Guys - really - unless you are drinking all 4,5 6 litres in about an hours time, doubt there is anything to worry about.

Thanks Mikey and BL, i know, ur right that did scare me and therefore made me go in to panick mode!

I will stick to 500mls (1/2 litre) every 1 hour then!

Coolio peeps!

BL when are u going to the US?

Yeah super weight loss Tange.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Afternoon,
Good luck Lola and congratulations to all the losers. :D

I'm steeling myself for a mass sleepover tonight, my older daughter is having 4 friends over to sleep and I'll have to manage without alcohol which will be a first.

I might pitch a tent in the back garden and let them sleep in that, so at least we get some sleep unlike last time when we were kept awake by them until 4am :( (not the same group of girls though).

Hi girls

Did the dreaded interview took two hours, 1 to 1 session and role play felt a bit of a burk. Still its over now not had any packs today have been too nervous but will have one now and graze all night ha. Thanks for your wishes of good luck, you are truly the nicest of people.

Hi girls

Did the dreaded interview took two hours, 1 to 1 session and role play felt a bit of a burk. Still its over now not had any packs today have been too nervous but will have one now and graze all night ha. Thanks for your wishes of good luck, you are truly the nicest of people.

AND GUYS!!!!

When will you hear how you did?

Good sunny evening one and all.....

Lola, glad the interview is over for you .... I hate role play!!! - when have they said you're likely to hear?

Mrs pnut I don't envy you the sleepover - hmmm well actually I might do .... I used to enjoy mine having friends over until about 3am then I just want them to go home ... or them to stay at my house and me to go to their houses -- I weren't fussy as long as it meant I could sleep ;)

Well I know I've not drank anywhere near enough today so do need to get glugging - been slacking with it lately so need to get that sorted.

Back