• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tuesday hour x hour

Corey

longs to be average!
I can't believe it is almost 8pm and I am starting the hour x hour thread! Has World War 3 started and someone forgot to send me the memo to let me know????

Anyways - left work today, that's it, no more dealing with Incapacity Benefit. Have 2 and a half weeks off before I start my new job as a Fraud Investigator and Prosecutor.

Went and looked at a Jeep tonight - not keen, my heart is definately set on a PT Cruiser Cabrio and have my eyes on a couple. So watch this space.

Anyways, off to watch me neice on Holby. Ciao for now xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Kellie=]

Silver Member
i know this place is dead lately!
xxx

Kellie=]

Silver Member
has anyone seen katie lately?? xx

Nope :(

I was thinking about starting just a general chitter chatter thread earlier instead of us starting a daily thread but thought I might get lynched if there's some big history behind the daily threads that I don't know about.
I thought it might make people come on the thread a bit more and then you can continue conversations across a few days.

What do other people think?

Corey

longs to be average!
That's a good idea MrsPNut - have to say I rarely go on previous days hour x hour threads.

Why has it been so quiet on here lately? What is keeping people away? Answers on a postcard please................

toller-girl

constantly confused
Bet it's cos BL isn't here!

How about having a weekly thread rather than a daily one? If it's too long I wonder if it would put new posters off trawling through pages and pages?

Kellie=]

Silver Member
we need to do something. our little lighter life club is dying :( x

toller-girl

constantly confused
:gen147: Perhaps we should all pledge to post more, so there will be more to reply to and more people will join in?

People keep getting skinny and then leaving :rotflmao:

Kellie=]

Silver Member
lol.
I think the main thing is that people are lapsing and then being embarrased to confess. When really that is the whole point of this place!
i know i did that :( xx

Corey

longs to be average!
the hour x hour thread is really just a new thread that we post each day. It's a more general thread, anything goes in there really - we have had everything from new bra sizes (not that that applies to me - my man boobs won't fit into a training bra now!!) through to lapsing, hating our jobs, or just to have a laugh, or ***** and moan.

That was why I was going to do a general chit chat thread, new joiners are more likely to know what it is rather than the hour x hour threads.

I think I will start one tomorrow (if I remember) :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 1
SlimFast 0
Exante 24
Lighter Life Forum 7
Lighter Life Forum 6