Tuesday Hour x Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning!!

Well, day one here for me! I know, that be the end of the day I will already start to feel less bloated - yay!!!

But I woke with an awful headache. Nothing to do with the diet obviously - I have to sleep in a neck brace and I think it was too tight. No blood to my brain all night! :D DOH!!!!!

So here we go!!! Lots of water today - probably a bubble bath and early night tonight.....I found it best to splash or sleep through the climb in to Ketosis!!! :D

Have a good day everyone!!

Drink that water!!! :)

(If I am really good, I will have a nice walk tonight, and I want to do some crunches nightly to see if that helps with skin.....watch this space....)

xx

Good luck hun xx

Morning!

I went to wI last night and wasn't at all hopeful - was expecting 1-2lbs max but was very pleasantly surprised by a 7lb loss! And that was a day early! So 4 weeks in and 2 stones gone -woohoo! That was a real boost.

I've changed my WI day to thursdat now so 10 days before my next WI.

Beautiful day here, too warm to be out in the sun for long, not sure what I'll do today.

Wow!!! GREAT result Snorks!!! Fantastic!!!! :D

Well, I just had my 2nd pck today and it was the Shepards Pie. I must admit I was a bit dubios, but it's very tasty!!!

I feel so good today!!! So much relief!!!

But isn't it funny, last week, I couldn;t stuff enough in - and simply by going to my first class - its as if someone shut off a switch. I am totally in this, and feel 110% confident - where last week I wanted to thorw in a towel. Why does going to a "place" make the difference? Why can't I have this same kind of will and determination on my own??

Wierd!

Anyway - happy days Snorks you shrinking violet!!! :D

xx

Ahh, just got home after a very wet cycle ride in the rain!! I loved it though - its SO refreshing!!!!

Have had a great day so far! Easy going, and not even feeling hunger. What a difference a day makes!!

Just have a pot of coffee brewing for my evening "Latte" and then will try the Minestrone soup later.

Then curl up and some TV with my hubby before bed. We are watching Carnivale...creepy but good!!!

hope everyones having a nice evening. :)

Back