* Tuesday Hourly Thread *

emmapetty

Going for Goal!
Happy Tuesday everyone!!! The weather is raining and miserable here, but it's not going to effect my good mood :) Yesterday I went shopping and treated myself to some soap and glory products, amongst other bits and pieces :) So today I fully intend to put them to use (after work of course!) So this brings me to the 'Thought of the Day' - Do you treat yourself enough, and in what ways? Personally I like to indulge in 'smellies' and treat myself to loooong soaks in the bath! I hope you are all treating yourselves often, as you should be... Hugs x x x

Hey emma! happy tuesday !

I'm happy too because I have WI tonight (week 1) and i've been a really good girl all week!

In terms of treats, for every stone I loose I am going for a pedicure, and my other half is supportive and keeping my stocks up of lush products for the baths! they really take the time out of the day and a good gossip mag to go with loses a few hours on a weekend which is nice.

And I also have MUCH more time to do the nails, self tanner etc which is really nice.

hope you have a great day!

Good timing Emma, I was just wondering where today's daily thread was!

I did really crappy with the water yesterday so my scales have shifted in the wrong direction :( Got to make a real effort today to get more down my neck. I'm also incredibly tired as I haven't slept in two nights, does anyone else get the odd bout of insomnia on SS? It's really odd because I'm drained of energy and usually sleep like a baby, but I just haven't been able to drift off :(

I defo don't treat myself enough, might have to drag myself into town later and buy some nice smellies. A nice soak in the bath tonight might help me sleep too... thanks for the idea! I love soap and glory :D :D

Hey emma! happy tuesday !

I'm happy too because I have WI tonight (week 1) and i've been a really good girl all week!

In terms of treats, for every stone I loose I am going for a pedicure, and my other half is supportive and keeping my stocks up of lush products for the baths! they really take the time out of the day and a good gossip mag to go with loses a few hours on a weekend which is nice.

And I also have MUCH more time to do the nails, self tanner etc which is really nice.

hope you have a great day!

lol You sound just like me - bathbombs from lush along with a good gossip mag, perfect evening!!! Good luck on your weigh in tonight hun, let us know how you get on! The 1st week is the most difficult, but please stick with it - the results are amazing! Hugs x x x

I defo don't treat myself enough Emma, might have to drag myself into town later and buy some nice smellies. A nice soak in the bath tonight might help me sleep too... thanks for the idea! I love soap and glory :D :D

Hi Lisa!! :) Good idea about going into town, you defo deserve a treat on occassions, if not to help pass the time by, but to make you feel good too. Amazon do bath bombs for 99p! I'm always getting them from there, and on occassions I treat myself to lush! But if you think of how often you'd treat yourself to a choc bar, glass of wine or other food related treats, I hardly treat myself at all now, which gives me the excuse to be able to spend a few more pennies on real indulgence! :) Then when my hb is eating his tea, i'm in the bath relaxing without a care in the world...I'd def recommend it! :)

Morning ladies
I did ok with water yesterday but i want to do better today!!!

I used to buy lush products when i was 14 and over the yrs i used the shower instead of the bath untill a few months ago and I rekindled the love with lush and I am addicted again bath bombs and bubble bars rule.
Hope you water strugglers manage to get it down ya I am with you all the way with the water battles together we can win the battle lol xx

Hey ladies ill defo be using this thread today as i am starting back after an awful 2 weeks but am hungry already.im going to have a nap now just to get rid of the hunger cries lol!

Hope u all have a good day! x

Hi lisa, Hi all, thx for the luck on the weigh in but it can only go well I fear - as long as the scales are heading southwards I'm heading towards goal which is all I can ask for.

Another nice treat (i dont want to buy clothes, but miss shopping) is scarves. The weather is wetter and colder, and i popped into peacocks the other day and picked one up for £3!! less than what i used to spend on lunch :D

every little bit helps with the ketosis freeze!

I'm with you all today, will be lurking to make sure i don't cheat. Had a useless week, ate rubbish and not enough water. Felt bloated and sure i've gained. Battery has gone in scales so can't check before WI tomorrow- think i'll have to go and get new battery, hate the thought of not having any idea. Trying to down the water at the moment, it would be so much easier if not freezing to death.

Stuck in the house cause DD is poorly so can't do to much. Got plenty to keep me busy though if i can get my backside into gear. I get way too distracted by minis!

On the treats topic, i never really treat myself- buy the odd items of new clothes but thats out of necessity! Trying to save at the moment so can't really afford 'luxurys'. But, you have given me motivation to do other things, a nice bath with a good book won't cost me - and i have plenty of nice smellies. May do that tonight after DD in bed, OH not back from work till 9 so have time to myself!

Morning All,

This talk of lush makes me want to run a bath! Maybe later tonight. Drinking water and working to a 100% day today. Hope everyone's day is fab inspite of all this rain xx

Treats: well I get my eyebrows waxed and tinted every 4 weeks and I get my nails done every 3 weeks they have replaced my food treats.

morning girls, hope everyones having a good one
good luck on the weigh in's girls
well im so tired today, can never seem to sleep with someone new in the bed
oh i love lush products but my baths narrow so my fat ass doesnt fit into it properly, is something im looking forward to soon thou

not sure what to do today, its raining outside and he doesnt want to go to the cinema and i cant face being in the house all day, drives me demented
sister wants to have my little girl for tea tonight, she really just wants to be nosy

Morning. Had a bad week. Tooth out yesterday, on 1200 for a week or two, have a big hard bloated stomach (toilet issues and I think totm), not enough water in the last 4 days and a 4lb gain:mad:!!

Getting very stressed out.

Trying to look at 1200 as a positive. Im hoping that it will give my body a kick start and hopefully get 'things' moving along!!

Hope everyone has a good day x x
(Sorry for the rant)

argh fighting the urge to go get my favourite sandwich from the market :(

before i started CD i didnt think I had any willpower. I think thats what I like the most - proving to myself I can do it... WI tonight ... maybe that will keep me going for another week...

charlotte - Sorry to hear about the tooth. Just try and hang in there, and remember that everyday gets better :)

Charlotte, rant away after what you have been through.

Unfortunately I was fairly despondent yesterday evening - think it was a case of having been so elated with my weight loss and then hitting the half way point and feeling glum about the journey ahead of me. Kept noticing smartly dressed women on the tube, wishing that I could be at the end of my diet and looking fab.

Think I was gloomy at the theatre last night, didn't even appear excited when my best mate announced she'd got us a great deal to Venice for 3 days in November. Now feel a lot better, it was TOTM, being bunged up (!) and the scales not moving - everything now ok.

My treats are nice bath products, I love Lush although the individual items for the bath seem expensive. I will get some Soap and Glory today - I regularly use L'Occitane and Champneys. I have become quite good at working out which supermarket ranges are very similar to an expensive spa product. Also Butler and Wilson and semi- precious stones jewellery, order loads off the internet from a couple of favourite sites.

Good Luck to everyone, lets get through to Wednesday!

girls im struggling ive eaten ;-(

pebble you poor thing. We all know how tough it is. the most important thing you can do is get back on track. have you had your shakes today?

Back