Tuesday*** lets do it hr by hr***

well i've finished my paul mckenna book. still have the cd to listen to but i'm at work so that will have to wait until later. it really does have some sound principles. and even though i am always a little dubious about things like this i am willing to give it a shot when i am maintaining. it does seem to make a lot of sense. it is, however, against dieting, which of course isn't condusive with cd. ha.

i did, however, find myself thinking things like 'but what if i want to eat when i'm not hungry, just because i want something' which is, of course, how i got fat in the first place *sigh*. i obviously have a long way to go...

abz xx

Abz

I have Paul Mckenna`s book too and when I tried doing it I found that the principles worked and I wasn`t hungry the only problem was that I think I had screwed up my motabolisim over the years and my body thought here we go again starvation mode ( it must be getting a big shock with CD) I didn`t loose any weight and as I was doing my annual must loose weight before going on holiday probably didn`t give it a chance. Think it would be a good tool for maintenance. Did you see the programme he did, think it was January last year based on the book.

Back