TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Wow well done you must be well chuffed with your first 2 weeks result! Thanks im super scared!

Yea I'm delighted with my results.. I just hope it continues as I really want to lose about 6 stone for christmas :fingerscrossed: I'm sure you will do great with your maintenance :). If you can do lipotrim TFR you can do anything lol :p

Well weigh in number 3 complete and have lost 2 1/2lbs (which I am quite disappointed with). Despite the numbers not being great this week I'm trying to stay upbeat and think that I've lost 1stone now and have only 2stone to go to reach my goal. :cool:
Well done everyone on this week's loss. Good luck with maintenance cuppatee, keep us informed how you're getting on :)

Your body might suprise you and give you a better weight loss next week ;) thanks just had my last choc shake for dinner weird emotions!lol

I bet it's strange! But well done you for getting so far! Can't wait to get there myself! Am hoping my losses are bigger over the next few weeks-if only to give myself a bit of a boost!

hi to all my fellow tuesday weighers. had my way in this morning as i was working all day yesturday i lost 8lb this week thats 15lb in 2 weeks am chuffed. well done everyone else on your weight losses this week. x x x

Wow well done :)

hi to all my fellow tuesday weighers. had my way in this morning as i was working all day yesturday i lost 8lb this week thats 15lb in 2 weeks am chuffed. well done everyone else on your weight losses this week. x x x

Whoop whoop well done you :bighug:

:grouphugg: Well done everyone

Was on a late shift 2day and forgot to take my shake with me. I was starving as i hadnt had my shake since half 8. I had one slice of ham :confused: will this effect my ketosis and will i put weight on with just one slice am now dissapointed in myself and am scard av screwed up help me please lol x x

Jadey dont panic uve not done any harm. Just go back to ur shskes as normal. Trust me ive neen there only mine was a handful of cornflakes lol

Yeah lost 5lbs. I know how hard it is wen ur soo hungry its just that feeling of having to have food. It woukd b worse if u had a big mesl. Dont b fretting over it:)

I will try not to ha. If i would have taken my shake i wouldnt have even thought of food. I am so disappointed in myself but like you said it was only a slice of ham not a big mac ha ha x just wait and see how much i loose this week x

I am sure youll be fine jadey dont dwell on it too much it could have been ALOT worse :) super nervous for tommorows weigh in of refeed/maintenance week eeeeek.good luck to all the tuesday weighers :)

I will try not to ha. If i would have taken my shake i wouldnt have even thought of food. I am so disappointed in myself but like you said it was only a slice of ham not a big mac ha ha x just wait and see how much i loose this week x

Jadey You will do grand chick Roll on tomorrow :bighug:

Cheers debbie. Iam getting weighed wednesday this week as am working 2moro. Has anyone experienced a hairball like feeling at the back of their throat i cant get rid of it?????

Ohhhhhhhhh no :9529: Not as yet and I hope I dont I am really pukey at times and even the thoought of that would make me puke for Britain lol Good luck for Wednesday xx Im starting work tomorrow at 10am so that gives me a chance to abandon my car outside the chemist, jump on the scales get my choccie shakes, pay my £45 and whizzzz off like a bat outta hell and begin a wonderful day of working in the NHS lol

Back