TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Well done everybody :D

Good luck Tuesday weighers for tomorrow :)

Good luck Tuesday gang, hope you've all had a good week. Mine started off not bad considering I only lost a lb last week, my little boy was poorly with a stomach bug later in the week which he kindly passed to me, which led to me being really ill and going to hospital to be diagnosed with gastroenteritis. Got back onto my shakes on Sunday and still going strong. Im dreading weigh in and not hopeful for any loss. I've felt very sorry for myself for the last few days and am seeing Wednesday as a fresh start.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, will let you know what happens. Fingers crossed!

Good luck Tuesday gang, hope you've all had a good week. Mine started off not bad considering I only lost a lb last week, my little boy was poorly with a stomach bug later in the week which he kindly passed to me, which led to me being really ill and going to hospital to be diagnosed with gastroenteritis. Got back onto my shakes on Sunday and still going strong. Im dreading weigh in and not hopeful for any loss. I've felt very sorry for myself for the last few days and am seeing Wednesday as a fresh start.

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, will let you know what happens. Fingers crossed!

Fingers, toes, arms and legs crossed chick:)

Best of luck for weigh in everyone :)

Sorry to hear you and your little one have been so ill becky81, hope you both make a speedy recovery :p

Sorry to hear you and your little one have been so ill becky81, hope you both make a speedy recovery :p

Thanks! I'm just a bit achey but other than that we are both fine (she says cursing herself for teaching her son how it's nice to share, lol). Although I have just realised I forgot to have my last shake last night - with being ill I've missed a few this week so wondering if that is going to have an adverse effect on my loss - if any - this week.

Well done everyone. I lost 3lbs this week Happy as Larry lol

Well done everybody :happy096: I lost 4lbs this week, Getting there! :p

Really well done guys. My pharmacist miscaculated my kgs to stone weight so have just double checked it online, and I've lost 3lbs to I'm happy. Plus I'm just past my half way point to my goal so big cheesy grin from me today :D

Last edited:
I guys forgot to podt yesturday. Lost 5lb this werk thats now 29lb in 5 weeks so pleased with myself. Well done alswell to my fellow tuesday weighers well done all x x

I guys forgot to podt yesturday. Lost 5lb this werk thats now 29lb in 5 weeks so pleased with myself. Well done alswell to my fellow tuesday weighers well done all x x

Well done Jadey whoop whoop xxxxxx

Cheers debbie am chuffed just waiting for it slow down now but hope it doesnt. Just got myself some running trainers and joggers gunna start running 3 times a week x

Go you chick x i hate exercise lol

Back