TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Ha ha. I was on ww a couple of years ago and really got into exercise and gyming it 4 times a week and enjoyed it but then put the weight back on. I am not gunna over do it tho coz we aint gettin enough calories to go mad end up passing out lol x

Good for you with the exercise! I cant even handle anything more than the usual house work... shattered after finishing! :) xx

Hope this is a lucky day to get weighed as I'm joining this club. My first weigh in is this Tuesday. Fingers crossed and toes :)

Good luck to all the Tuesday weighers x:):)

9.13 so thats 2lb off and i admit I wasnt 100% this week but back on the express from today :)

Lost 4lbs again this week :p.. Feels great to be out of the 20's :woohoo: x

Well done everyone on your losses this week. I've had a really bad week and gave into temptation. I'm embarrassed to say that I ate a couple of meals and I've put on weight. Am feeling awful and stupid for doing it and feeling very down that I've undone my hard work. Am back on it 100% now so Hopi g to cancel out the weight I've put on this week in next week's loss.

Big loss next week Beck xx

Becky tomorrow I have to eat at a work thing! Will I put on if I'm 100 percent the rest of the week? Flipping nervous about it but cant get out of it.

I'm not sure the, my advice would be to stay away from carbs and sugars - easier said than done! It may help if you go to read info that I found on a diary on here, it's principality and on the diary it mentions food lists which shouldn't take you out of legodiscovery. Hope this helps.

Becky I did the same thing, and I've also put on a few pound, went back on lipotrim today and have felt sick all day , why do we do it? Xx

I know what you mean,hun. I feel awful but hope that I'll be back on track and get my head sorted in the next few days and have a loss next week - even if it's just to take off the pounds I've put back on this week. Plus I'm back to work on Monday so that should help me.

I'm gutted. So angry at myself, we can do this this week ! no more eating xx

Back