Tuesday weigh in?

1.5 for me too.....but after camping nearly every summer weekend not bad...3 weeks though. Reached my 5% tonight...yeeha!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Morning all
-2.0 lbs for me, another 2lbs to get to my 1st stone!

Good Morning
-2.5lbs this week - that's my 1st stone :D

New to WW, always done SW but my GP has referred me because of my high BP and BMI
My first meeting is next Tuesday so gathering info at the moment.

-2lbs this week :)

hi there my weigh in is tue then that the day i have off using my weekly points as i dont really use during week . excited about wi tomorrow , werid i know but i only have 1 to lose to get my 10% keyring . did ww in northern ireland and never got anything for weightloss bar a certificate this time however im in essex and have got a stone for my first stone and now my keyring roll on tomorrow

Hi I'm just starting again today ... Have been trying SW due to fact I quit smoking and so needed to be able to eat lots lol.... But I found I'm putting on then losing ... I did WW yrs ago !!!! And lost over 2stone ... And after my pregnancy I did the same... So now here I am an ex-smoker and need to lose weight ... So I started today .. Where do I do my weight ??

Lost 2.5lbs this week doing Simple Start - really pleased with that.

Going to do a mix of ProPoints and F&H days this week.

x

I have started Tuesday weigh ins again after a brak of a few months and a subsequent weight gain, so back dieting.

Hi, I weigh Tuesdays! I joined on line a couple of weeks ago, lost 5lbs in my first week. I don't think I'm gonna lose this week coz I'm going to the ballet and staying over night in London this weekend! Me thinks many glasses of the falling down water may be consumed!

Back